Chapter 6

Eraserhead just stood there. The feeling of dread spreading throughout his body, rendering him still. The sight of the nomu tearing up the once beautiful park, brings back unpleasant memories. He could remember the feeling of helplessness under the Nomu's weight as if it was yesterday. However, glancing at the fear stricken faces of the running citizens, forced him to forget his own fear. He needed to act like a hero and save them.

All Might looked over at Aizawa. Seeing his expression, darkened his own.

"Aizawa, I'll take care of the Nomu, you save the citizens," All might orders.

"But-"

"Just do it," All Might's tone left no room for argument.

"Fine, just watch yourself, okay?"

"I will if you do the same."

Aizawa nods, he hated the thought of letting All Might fight the Nomu alone, but he wouldn't have been much help, and someone had to save the citizens.

Wrapping his scarf around a pole, Eraserhead swung towards the mass of people, while All might launched himself at the Nomu, tackling him to the floor, and inciting the fight.

A few minutes of exchanging blows, All Might came to the realization that this nomu was actually weaker than the one he fought at the USJ. It didn't take long before All Might was standing triumphant above the beaten up body.

The people, who were running around in terror, stood to cheer him. Even Aizawa stopped at where he was standing on a pole to look over at All Might in all his glory and smile, pride filling him. 'What was he so worried about?'

All might turned to look directly at Aizawa, smile brighter than the sun. He rose his right hand in victory and the cheers got louder.

Everything seemed to work out.

That was until a warp gate appeared right behind Eraserhead, a hand reaching out to grasp him. Aizawa reacted fast, throwing his scarf at the pole, to keep from being sucked in. All Might quickly took notice of the struggle and lunged towards the warp. But before he could even reach him, Aizawa's scarf comes loose and he's thrown into oblivion.

His body hit hard wood with a loud thud. Aizawa quickly got to his feet, hands up, on guard. He took a moment to examine his surroundings. From what he could tell he was in some sort of bar, it was dark and standing around him were a bunch of criminals. Two he recognized as the warp guy and Shigaraki, four he didn't recognize. A man standing to the far left leaning on the wall with a half way stitched up face, purple beneath the stitches, looking like he doesn't much care what's going on but still looked dangerous. Another villain wearing a cape covering his face and body. A weird guy with a black and white tight outfit, looks playful but psychotic, also dangerous. Finally, a Magician looking dude. He can probably take one of them on, if it was one-on one. However, he was currently surrounded and he didn't know what to do. There wasn't a window he could jump out of and the door was being gaurded by the cape guy. He's running out of options.

"Eraserhead, it's nice to see you again." Shigaraki laughs as if he just cracked a joke.

"What do you want?" Aizawa speaks, voice unwavering.

"Straightforward, I admire that, but I don't want anything from you, particularly."

Before he knew what happened, he was grabbed by a almost bruising arm and was moved to be slammed against the wall. Ropes coming to tie his hands above his head, tightening and digging into his skin. More rope was wrapped around his ankles pulling them apart to keep them from kicking. He was about to erase when a blindfold was tied around his head, tightly.