Chapter 1

Aizawa was pissed. He. Was. Pissed. Not only does he have to work with All Might, he also has to train his successor. He knew that training his students is his job but still.

However, Aizawa wasn't gonna lie, Midoriya had a lot of potential and if nurtured, then he could grow to be an amazing hero, or a devasting villain. But that's not what pissed him off.

All Might is what pissed him off, him and his stupid grin, no matter what situation he's in, he's always smiling. He didn't like how All Might loved the attention he's always drowning in. He didn't like that All Might seems to be in love with the media. He hated it, he hated how All Might would just smile and charm the public, that's just a waste of time. Aizawa thought back to when he heard the news. That All Might was in between life and death. He remembered seeing All Might, the Symbol of Peace, bloody, bruised and weak fighting for his life. Aizawa felt the rush of a strange feeling again. He didn't know what it meant or why he was feeling it, all he knew was he didn't want to feel it. He didn't want to see All Might in that state, he never wanted to see All Might like that.

Aizawa walks down UA halls, his cloth wrapped around his neck covering his mouth and noise as he slouched. God he wished he had his sleeping bag, he was so tired and right now all he wants to do is sleep. He can't get one night of good sleep lately, his eyes are feeling drier than usual. All All Might's fault. He made his way into his class, 1-A. The first day in class was full of physical testing. Aizawa really was planning on failing the person that came in last, but Midoriya improved at a moment's notice, he couldn't just ignore that type of potential, so he decided against expelling the kid.

"Alright settle down", Aizawa silences the class as soon as he walks in. "Today you will be training with All Might, something about a hero-villain simulation, he'll explain everything."

All Might makes a dramatic entrance saying, "I am here!" Aizawa can't help but roll his eyes as he slouches even more and buries most of his face in his scarf. He begins to walk out leaving the class in Toshinori's hands. He thinks of the macho Man now, compared to his much weaker form. It didn't make All Might any less of a hero, it's just ironic. The strongest hero in the world is also the weakest. In a way, Aizawa actually felt bad for him, he wanted to save everyone, to be the one person everyone looked up to and admired and now he can't even do that. It was sad really but there's nothing anyone can do for him, he's just going to have to live that way.

Later that day, Aizawa read the report and how the students did with the hero-villain simulation. He was impressed again by Midoriya, it was create a sacrifice he made to win the mission, he just hoped All Might will teach him a way that won't include damage of his own body. Todoroki was one of a kind, but he relied too much on his power, he's gonna have to teach him close combat. Bakugou. He had no words.

Aizawa sat at his desk in the teachers lounge with Present Mic yelling random shit. "Shut up I'm trying to focus."

"Watchyamean Shoutaaaa, I'm all the focus ya need yaaaaaa". Mic retorted.

Aizawa sighs. "You're noisy with or without your quirk".

"Shouta you so meeeaaaannnnn." Aizawa rubs his forehead, already feeling a migraine coming on.

All Might runs into the lounge as his body was evaporating. Sweat coming off his forehead as his scrawny form leaned against the door he just charged through.

"Man, that was close." All Might says out of breath.

"You need to start keeping track of ya time fool!" Mic exlaims throwing ridiculous hand gestures up.

"Yeah, you're right." All Might agrees as he turns to see Aizawa, his head resting on his hand. "You okay there Aizawa."

"Fine." Aizawa replies, then stands up. "I'm going for a walk." He leaves the lounge without another thought.