Chapter 4

It was a surprise to both Aizawa and Toshinori when Present Mic walked in the apartment.

"What up Shouta."

"What are you doing here?" Aizawa asks.

"Just checking on ma man, ya dig?" Mic answers, patting Aizawa's shoulder before taking a seat on the couch as if it was a routine.

Toshinori was not happy to see how Mic was so comfortable with Aizawa.

"Yo yo big man, what brings you here?"

"Just stopping by", Toshinori replies.

Aizawa brings a cup of tea and sets it by Mic. The loud man takes a sip. "Mm, sweet just how I like it." Just as Aizawa sits down in the same spot he was sitting before.

He glances at All Might, when All Might makes eye contact with him, Aizawa averts his eyes, trying hard not to think to what happened moments before Present Mics arrival.

"I should get going", Toshinori says after a few more sips of his own.

"I'll walk you out." Aizawa says hurriedly getting up.

"No it's fine." All Might says a bit too harshly then he intended, than he turns to leave, closing the door behind him.

Aizawa stood staring after him, wondering what he'd done wrong. He instead grabbed the cups and went to put them in the dishwasher.

"Soooo", Mic says from his spot. "All Might....huh?

"Shut up, don't get any ideas." Aizawa says his cheeks starting to warm up.

"Aww come on, I saw how you two looked at each other, don't try to lie to me, you know you can't. Don't forget, I was the first to find out that you're bi." Mic says sitting up in his seat. "So spill, what's going on?"

Aizawa comes to sit on the couch. "There's nothing going on".

Mic raises an eyebrow, not believing.

"Okay, fine, there really is nothing going on, but he did kiss me."

"Yooooooooooo!" Mic yelled through his spreakers, not too loud to blow his ear drums, but close. "You're finally getting some!"

"There's no getting 'some' cause now he's mad at me and I don't know why." Aizawa sighs and let's himself fall on the couch, too tired to be thinking about this. He closed his eyes, thinking of All Might.

"Maybe you should talk to him." Mic suggests.

Aizawa groans.

"Do you like him?"

"Yes? No? Maybe?"

"Yes. Yes you like him. And he did kiss you right?"

"Yeah...."

"Than he likes you too, it's that simple."

"But-"

"No buts, you guys do not lack mutual feelings, you lack communication, which is why you should TALK."

For once, Present Mic said something......smart.

"Thanks for the talk."

"Your welcome, but I might actually have caused him to be mad at you."

Aizawa sits up on his elbows. "How so?"

"He might've mistook our friendship as a relationship." Mic says leaning back on the seat.

"What like lovers?"

"Yupppp".

"You're kidding right?" Aizawa says about to laugh.