Toshinori pulls back to say, "Forgive me?"

Aizawa, instead of answering, buries his face in All Might's chest. He was so weak to his kisses. Toshinori's heart beat on his forehead was a relaxing remedy.

But, nothing lasts forever and he needed to get up. Aizawa moves from under All Might's arms reluctantly. He walks into the bathroom, hearing All Might get up as well. Aizawa brushes his teeth, then walks out.

"You can use the bathroom now."

"K", All Might responds, walking into the bathroom.

This seemed normal and to Aizawa, it wasn't as awkward as he thought it would be. It felt.....natural in a way.

Aizawa goes to the kitchen to make breakfast.

The smell of eggs and bacon filled the air.

All Might walks into the living room and sits on the dining table, a towel draped around his neck. All Might places the plate in front of him, then takes a seat next to him.

Toshinori leans in to place a kiss on Aizawa's cheek, startling him, "Thanks for the meal." He whispers.

"S-sure no problem." Aizawa says, looking down at his food, blushing.

Toshinori can't help but chuckle at his reaction. It was too cute. He turns to his food and starts to eat.

Aizawa sneaks a glance at Toshinori, through his hair. He seemed to be happily eating his breakfast, a huge smile plastered on his face.

Aizawa felt his heart warm. He didn't know when he'd grown to care about All Might this much, but he found himself wanting more and more to be apart of his life, and now Toshinori sat in his home, eating his food.

"You okay Aizawa? You're not eating your breakfast."

Aizawa realizing that he hasn't put anything in his mouth yet, stuffs in a piece of bacon.

"Yeah, yeah, all good." Aizawa reassures.

Toshinori looks down at him with worry.

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay." Toshinori says, unsure.

Suddenly both their phones ring. They both pick up.

"Emergency, calling all available heroes near Seaside Park. There has been an incident regarding a villain, destroying random parts of property and attacking the citzens. We request help immediately. I repeat-".

Aizawa hangs up, and jumps from his seat, seeing All Might do the same.

"Toshinori you stay here, I'll go."

"No, I'm going with you, this is my job too."

Aizawa really didn't have time to argue, but he didn't want Toshinori to get hurt.

"Fine, just please be careful." Aizawa already at the window, about to jump out, Toshinori behind him.

"You too. And don't worry about me, I'm not the number one hero for nothing. " Toshinori, grabs and kisses him. Aizawa is taken aback, and when All Might pulls back, he lost all train of thought for a second.

"Should we get going?"

"Oh, y-yeah." Aizawa says cheeks, turning pink. Aizawa was about to jump out when All Might grabbed his arm.

"I can take us there faster." Toshinori says transforming.

"How-"

Aizawa was startled when All Might wrapped a large arm around his waist, the other arm moving under his knees, hoisted him bridal style, and jumped high into the air.

Aizawa was so surprised he forgot to breathe for a second. He grabbed helplessly to All Might's shoulder, he wasn't ready! The buildings got smaller and smaller as All Might seemed to glide into the sky. When the descent started Aizawa braced himself, thinking for sure they were going to die, he wrapped his arms around All Might's neck, and stuffed his face in All Might's musceled chest. He was too busy hanging on for dear life to notice that they've landed.

"I wouldn't mind if you wanted to stay in my arms, but we're kind of in a situation here."

Aizawa quickly climbs down from All Might's arms.

"Well you could've warned me next time!"

"Sorry," All Might apologizes. "Whatever, where's the stupid villain?" "Wait a second isn't that-"
Out in the plains of the park, was a Nomu, wreaking havoc, destroying everything in it's way. The citizens running and screaming from the creature.

"Holy, shit." Aizawa curses at the green Nomu. "Not this again."