This I Promise You

Start from the beginning

''I said. How do you feel about eating at Peter Piper for dinner with the kids.'' he repeats himself

''Oh yeah of course. Sounds great.'' I say back and sink into his arms watching the kids play.

We just finished eating dinner and Jaxon fell asleep in my arms. Jazzy was singing along to the radio in the house. I stand up and Justin groans missing my now empty spot next to him making me giggle

''I'm just going to put him to bed. I'll be right back. C'mon Jazzy time for bed.'' I say she nods and turns off the radio running to me and holding my hand.

I tuck Jaxon in bed while Jazzy jumps into hers. I kiss his forehead and then go over to Jazzy. I tuck her in as well and kiss her cheek making her giggle.

''Goodnight YN. I love you.'' she says making a smile appear on my face.

''I love you too kiddo. Sleep tight.'' I say

''Don't let the bed bugs bite.'' she says back

''And if they do.'' I reply back

''Then I'll squash them with my shoe.'' she says back and I smile and she smiles back.

I switch off the light and close the door going back to Justin.He was sitting there in the dark. Little freak. I walk to him and sit next to him. He's just in his boxers. He looks at me and smiles.

''Kids in bed?'' he says and I nod

''Good.'' he says again smashing his lips onto mine hungrily.

I was taken back by the action then soon started to kiss back. He pushes me back gently never breaking the kiss and then getting on top of me. I open my legs so he can lay between them and he raises one hand putting it above my head, locking our fingers together.

He ruts himself against me moaning in the process. I feel him starting to get hard. I use my other hand and rub down his chest. He lifts himself the bit and I pull him out. He breaks the kiss and starts kissing down my neck. I use my fingers to rub his sensitive head and then making an O with my index and thumb and start rubbing him.

He groans in my neck, hot and raspy, turning me on. He attached his lips to mine again and tugs on the hem of my jeans.

''Justin! YN!'' we hear Pattie yell

I jump and Justin falls onto the floor groaning. He sticks himself back in his boxers and I fix my hair and clothes.

''Guys? Are you both in here it's pitch black.'' she says again.

Justin plops himself next to me putting a pillow over his bottom area making me giggle.

''Y-Yeah mom sorry we just passed out.'' he lies and then yawns making it believable.

The lights flicker on and we see Pattie with brown paper bags of groceries. I stand up

''Here let me help.'' I say walking over to her grabbing them

''Oh thank you sweetie.'' she says smiling at me.

''Justin. Are you going to help your girlfriend put up the food?'' Pattie says looking at Justin.

Justin looks at her then down at the pillow. ''I would. But. I have to really use the restroom.'' he says standing up the pillow still covering himself.

He turns his back then throws the pillow behind him running to the restroom I laugh and Pattie looks at me. Eyebrows knitted together. I shrug my shoulders.

''He probably has diarrhea.'' she says and I start to laugh hard and she smiles laughing with me.

*Valentines Day*

Me and Justin just finished eating dinner and taking me somewhere else. It's outside.I know that. He put a blindfold over my eyes so I couldn't see.

''Okay keep walking.'' he says and lets go of me real fast

I do what he says and walk tripping over a big rock and falling onto my face

''Oh shit.'' he says helping me up trying to hold back laughter

''I hate you.'' I say and he laughs kissing my lips lightly

''Sorry babe. Didn't expect you to fall.'' he says letting out a chuckle.

He holds onto me and then we come to a stop.

''Alright ready?'' he says and I nod my head. He takes off the blindfold and I open my eyes. Every thing is blurry then soon starts to settle.

There's an aisle of lanterns on the floor leading to a little teepee in the middle of the ground. I smile and then turn around to Justin who's smiling at me.

''Happy Valentines Day babe.'' he says looking into my eyes.

I shake my head smiling and then going to him pressing my lips onto his. I can't believe I was able to find someone that means this much to me. I love him. More than anything. I really can't imagine my life without him anymore.

He places his hands on my lower back bringing me in closer. He pulls back licking his lips.

''You taste like chocolate cake.'' he says cute and I laugh and then he smashes his lips on mine again.

''What do you say we go try out that teepee.'' he says against my lips and I nod.

''Jump.'' he says again and I do what he says

I jump and He picks me up, I wrap my legs around him and my arms around his neck. We kiss and he walks us to the teepee laying me down then laying on top of me.

I wake up moving around feeling a warm body next to me. I open my eyes seeing Justin sleep peacefully next to me. I cuddle into his arms and feel him breathe. Last night was perfect. I never liked Valentines Day. Probably because I was always single during it.

Watching other people get balloons and flowers. Makes me wish I had a needle to pop those damn balloons. But this time however. This time was the best Valentines day I ever had. I heard rustling outside and I picked my head up.

''Justin.'' I whisper but he's sound asleep. I groan. Guess I shouldn't wake him.

I grab the blanket and there's another so Justin is still covered. I stood up walking out of the teepee. The sun is shining and then I hear rusting and see the bushes move up ahead.

''Who's there?'' I say and the bushes rustle more

''Come out. Now.'' I say sternly

The bushes rustle more and then out they come. He stand up straight and my heart drops. No. He can't be here right now.

Cliff hanger!! Hope you all enjoy this story. I'm sorry if this chapter sucked I'm quite tired and I have things to do tomorrow so I couldn't finish it tomorrow so I had to finish it today so it would still count as the Valentines edition.

Thank you so much loves and I hope you enjoy. Vote, read, comment.

Goodnight and Happy Valentines Day! :D

xxG