Chapter 19; Disbelief

Chapter nineteen"Disbelief: inability or refusal to accept that something is true or real

Chapter nineteen
"Disbelief: inability or refusal to accept that something is true or real."
#StopIslamophobia
__________________

THE day went on like normal, the meeting was distributed and we managed to collect some eye catching fresh ideas that may or may not have a chance to make a big debut launch. I have to admit being in the office again, running this multi billionaire company after along time was exhausting and drained all the living cells out of my body.

I went home at 2pm and decided to go grocery shopping since the last time I check we didn't even have rice in the house and rice is pretty important.

Arrived at the grocery story I always shop at I got out and locked my car then entered the store with a bag to carry my groceries because we are not using plastic in my household sweetheart. There were fresh produce, new items were released and even some new imported products were on the shelves that are now pretty popular on social media. The first thing on the list was potatoes so I went into the fresh produce section and picked out a few before taking some tomatoes and carrots too. Right after I got some lettuce, cabbage milk and cheese of course and then Joshua's favorite cereal since it had also ran out before we went to Hawaii.

I also took a loaf of bread since I've been seeing posts of garlic bread and I've been craving it so badly so let's get some bread, butter and oh right rice. I forgot lol.

Immediately I searched for the rice and it didn't take long for me to find my favorite brand in less than a few seconds as I was crouching down and contemplating wether to buy it in bulk or just medium portions for the time being. Nah scratch that I'm going bulk baby...you can make a lot of dishes with rice and honestly buying it in medium is kind of a waste for me too since I eat a lot. After taking the big bag I stood up but then I accidentally hit something and slightly stumbled forward. "Oh I'm sorr—Jae?" She opened her eyes and gasped.

"Y/N?" She smiled.

"Sorry but what are you doing here? Out for the kitchen?" I asked and took my basket from the floor. She held up her basket and I could see that it was filled with chocolates on chocolates and a bunch of sweetness and then also containers of ice creams. I widened my eyes, my jaw dropping. "Time of the month." She whispered and sighed, rubbing her temple. I nodded and then she asked why I was buying so much rice so I explained to her my point of the story to which she agreed that it would be a waste.

"Does josh know you're alone out shopping?" She asked me once I brought all my groceries to the cashier with her. I shrugged. "Nope, I prefer not to say because he might be busy right now so it's no biggie." I cooed, giving my credit card to pay for the stuff while a guy cane and placed them into my bag.

We finished paying for our stuff and Jae suggested if she could come over since she's bored at home, I agreed to let her come since I didn't have much on my plate besides the situations of tomorrow but that's something I'd rather not think about or I'd go mental. I went to my car and placed the bag beside me before starting the engine and driving off, it began to rain so I turned the wipers on and squinted my eyes at the foggy glass before making a turn and then going to my block. It was past three and there were no traffic right now so I didn't have to go to the unsafe places because usually during these timing there's a lot of thugs or thieves hanging around.

Upon making it back home, I got out with my bag and opened my house as I went to the kitchen and placed the bag onto the countertop before going upstairs to go and pray.

I took off my clothes, went in to take a quick shower and did my routine  before going out and then getting dressed in more comfortable clothings. I put on my rukuh and then started to pray. After about less than twenty minutes I finished and right on cue the doorbell rang. I got up, took my rukuh off and then headed downstairs to check who it was. Seeing from the peephole that it was jaeyi I unlocked the doors and opened it for her to come in. "What's with the backpack?" I asked curiously seeing her big black backpack behind her back as she turned around to face me with a big grin.

"They're my snacks of course! I went to shop for more." She turned and followed me into the kitchen where she took off her backpack and then put it down.

"That's a lot, you sure you can finish it?" She laughed. I poured a cup of warm ginger tea for both of us. "Well duh...never underestimate a female on her period." I shook my head with a smile and handed her a cup as well as telling her to be careful since it's hot. She thanked me to which I told her you're welcome and then took a seat beside her. "Does Seungcheol know you're here?" Jae puts her cup down.

"Yeah I called him but I'm sure you know since josh is away too that those two aren't gonna be home till midnight and till then I'd be bored out of my mind. Luckily I met you!" I shook my head in disbelief at her while she beamed in excitement.

"So what are we gonna do then?" I shouldn't have asked that since Jaeyi's eyes suddenly showed a glimpse of mischievous as a big smirk appeared on her face while she stood up and oh lord what did I do.