"Jesus Christ, Constance!" Lamar exclaimed as people started to crowd around.

He moved her wet hair from her face, so he could see her. Constance look over seeing the bright light again as it started to slowly fade away. The woman still with her hand out.

"Daddy, I wanna go with the angel." Constance cried out trying to get out his arms. Lamar gripped her tightly and she continued fighting him off.

"I wanna go!" She started crying, reaching her hand out as the light disappeared. Lamar held her arms down as she continued crying.

She wanted to go...

Constance quickly came back to reality, slamming on the breaks hard as a car pulled out into the road. The person behind her, honked their horn then drove around her.

"Sorry." she mouthed, but they didn't see her. She took a deep breathing driving again. She look in the rearview mirror looking at Liam.

"You okay love?" she asked.

"Yes." he answered and she nodded her head.

"Good."

"Imma beat ya ass."

Constance tuck in her lips, shutting the door behind her. Demetrius mugged her when she came in and she gave him a smile.

"What the fuck, Constance?" he asked with slight aggression in his voice as he got up.

She put her stuff down on the dresser then spoke, "Okay, I can explain. Liam and I wanted to drive around, so that's what we did." She told him and he stale face her.

"What? Isn't that what we did, Liam?" She asked him and they both look at him.

"Yes, we drove-we drove around and-and-and..."

"Aight, thank you Liam." Demetrius interrupted him, already know he was going to take forever to explain.

He put his attention back on Constance and she gave him another smile. "You couldn't answer you phone?" He asked and she tuck in her lips.

"I didn't hear my phone since I was in the moment. I'm sorry, gimme a kiss if your not mad anymore." she said, shutting her eyes and puckering her lips.

When she didn't get a kiss, she opened one of her eyes. Demetrius shook his head then peck her lips.

"Next time just wake me up instead of sneaking out." He told her sitting back on the bed and laying back.

"Well, you have a history of being grumpy when people wake you up. But, okay." she remarked sitting besides him. She lean back on her right hand as she rub her belly with her left.

"Cause sometimes y'all wake me up for some bull, but what's the plan for today?" He asked.

"The a-aquarium!" Liam shouted as he started jumping on the bed.

"Oh yeah, we drove past the aquarium and I said we could go if it was fine with you." Constance told him and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I'm good with that as long as you agree to let me take you out tonight." He said.

"And what about Liam? You wanna take me out, but we can't just leave him in the room by himself."

"I know that, that's why we'll go out when he's sleeping. Therefore, he won't know that he we left and no one knows he's in here. Plus, I really wanna talk to you about something that's been on my mind. And your the only person I feel comfortable talking to." He told her and Constance smile.