Y/n:"I'm just going to walk around for a bit."

They nodded and I began to walk around the stand to Naruko so that I can convince her to drop out of this exam before I have to hurt her.

Kushina POV

Kushina:"are you sure that you are okay with this Naruko?"

My daughter nodded slowly but I knew that she wasn't telling me the truth since if what she said happened in the forest is true then she won't last lomg against y/n.

Kushina:"just remember, there is no shame in admitting defeat."

I looked over to minato who had to sand at a certain part of the stand as he is the hokage, I looked at y/n team seeing danzo, smoothie, and red eyed zarzar. I looked around to see if I could see y/n anywhere but nothing it's like he vanished into thin air. It only took a few minutes and the fight was over with saskue coming out as the winner, the next fight would be zaku a ninja from the sound who would be against shino.

Y/n:"we need to talk."

I turn to my side along with everyone of the leaf ninja teams looking at my son who was standing over Naruko like some sort of shinigami. Naruko slowly look up to her brother who looked down at her.

Naruko:"what about?"

Y/n gaze then got colder and I wouldn't be surprised if he was using a genjutsu.

Y/n:"about our match, now come."

Naruko then started to follow y/n as he went into one of the door ways which Naruko followed behind him, she must be quite brave to do something like this.

Naruko POV

I was following my big brother as we walked deeper into the hall way so that we could talk about our match, y/n looked quite scary and I don't know why I followed him when I just wanted to stay with my squad and friends. When y/n did stop it was at a secluded area where it would be quite hard for anyone to hear us, y/n turned around to look down at me.

Y/n:"now Naruko, I want you to forfeit your match against me."

I was a little confused since he sounded so serious as if he just wanted to to forfeit since it would be an inconvenience for him.

Naruko:"why would I do that big bro?"

He looked at me with his cold eyes in silence which was so uncomfortable that I thought I said something wrong and this was his way of punishing me.

Y/n:"because if we have to fight I will be brutal on you for the sake of the leaf, so I'll ask you again Naruko, drop out of the exam. You can take the next one."

Naruko:"no big bro, i want to become a chunin as soon as possible so I'll be taking part in this fight, even if it's against you."

Y/n then started to walk past me as I walk away from me while I place my hand onto my heart since it was beating like a drum.

Y/n POV

As I walked away from my little sister I was so happy that she called me here big bro along with the fact she stood her ground against me at such a young age. I was also really happy to meet my little sister and brothers friends too since my friends are really great to have so I'm guessing there friends are also great. While walking back to my team I wonder how well operation T.B.C will go down now that the first part of it is here but all five of the hokage are present. Danzo is quite skilled when it comes to these things but there is one thing that nobody is able to predict and that is the human element, the one thing that can ruin a perfectly good plan. When I walk out of the door way Naruko and I walked into I saw that the current fight was sakura Vs the yamanaka heiress. From the look of the fight both girls were giving it there all but both of them had there hair shorter when I saw them at the first part of the chunin exam. While I walked around to get to my squad I could see that minato was looking at me with hatred just as I did the same to him. When I did reach my squad I see that the match was over with both of them knocking eachother out.