FBI-chan, please don't touch me there ('つヮ⊂)

En başından başla

This sensation... it is warm, hot... familiar yet so strange... I still didn't close my eyes, but I could see little tears at the corner of her eyes. She seems to be happy with the happenings so far, as I closed my eyes as well, the sensation intensified.

There was something that started to connect within me, it spurts out and connected with her. It seems our kiss deepened as our tongues mingled together. Her small tender tongue against my manly one, overpowering her, she seems to let out some cute nuzzles as are our kiss continued.

Saliva was exchanged. Her arms circling around my back and gripping, as if she were trying to bind me down... she seems to be scared that I might fade away. I on the other hand, groped her soft thighs, they are not meaty but... taking them into my hand, they felt softer than anything else in the world, her white skin slowly being blemished with red as my hands leave their mark on them.

I stopped the kiss and went down on her neck, kissing it lightly multiple times until I started to stay there and suck on her milky white skin, leaving a mark on my prey. She softly moans at the sensation and leaned her head back to the wall.

I wanted to have her right here and as if reading my thoughts-

"Let's go into a room, there we can have our fun~"

As I raised my head and looked her in the eyes, her seductive smile and inviting tone rang through my ears. I let her lean on me and tightened my hold on her and went to the preparation room, I opened the door skillfully with my leg and the door shut open a bit forcefully.

Dang

I went in and laid her down on the table, but she raised her upper body as she supported herself with her arms and looked at me with a mesmerizing smile, her lips a bit red due to the kissing and sparkling a bit due to the saliva.

I closed the door behind me and locked it, walking over to her in a calm manner, as soon as I got near her, she stretched out her thin and frail-looking arm and grabbed my tie. I didn't resist and went in for the kiss. Even though it was a short one, she transmitted her desire to be with me.

"You probably know that I have a heart disease."

She said as she broke the kiss, she looked at me, with a bit happiness so, I know that the following wouldn't be something grim.

"I underwent the catheter procedure to cure it but my physical condition is still influenced by it, I only had it when I was 14, that's why I still haven't recovered." She said, the procedure is subtle one compared to the other alternatives, with a catheter inserted in a vein in the leg, it will be guided to the heart and the surgeon will fix the whatever defect she has in her heart. "I have no problem with a faster heart-beat, so no concerns for you~"

She said that in a playful manner, looking at with a smug but nonetheless cute expression.

So, no worries about that huh?

I supported myself on the table as I was towering above her, my hands rested next to hers, as if on instinct, she put them on top of mine as we stared into each other. Her smile never once fading, the sun setting outside, causing the scene to be theatrical. The red sky setting the mood, the long shadows casted due to the position of the sun, within this view, this girl, this young maiden, her lilac-colored hair resting on her shoulder with a silky look, her cheeks tinted with red complementing the background.

"You look really stunning like this."

She cutely giggled at my compliment.

"Do you really think so?" She asked, seems like she doubted my motive, but I really think this scene... it will itself into my memory, and I will probably never forget it.