FBI-chan, please don't touch me there ('つヮ⊂)

Start from the beginning

"White Room."

When those words pierced through my ears and reached my brain, I unconsciously stopped walking. It chipped away at my rationality and I started questioning 'why' and 'how'.

"It's unpleasant, isn't it? To be swept about by information that only the enemy possesses."

"....You....Are you my childhood friend?"

Now it was her turn to be confused. I used this moment to close the gap between us, and laid my hand on her head, sadly the barrette hinders my hand to touch it so, I took it off and started to pat her head.

"Wha-"

She probably wanted to question my actions but sorry Arisu... They taught us the art of seduction in the White Room as well. Now, naturally we hadn't any real experience, but that doesn't matter, I can make you fall in love anyway.

Similar thoughts went through her head, she was taught by Mamarisu the power a loli has, and she is confident to make him fall in love.

Slowly, she started to simply accept the situation, no, was forced to, she was immersed in the feeling of the head-pat, this technique gives a high amount of intimacy off, the warmth transmitted is unnatural, and is one of the best skills to calm down women in general, but you have to be either a young boy or a handsome guy.

But... I had the trump card, she revealed to know me from way back, huh? That means I qualify as a childhood friend who gets the free ride to head-pet regardless of my status, looks or personality.

"Hnnn~"

She nuzzles like a cute kitty.

"Your hair is so smooth and silky, it has such a unique color and coupled with your eyes... it's a mesmerizing beauty that you possess."

She was a bit startled to be complimented by me, I could see her ear tips get slightly red, it might be sensitive spot, I could try my luck.

"And your cute ears like that of a cute animal," I said as I caressed them with gentle care. She trembled slightly under my actions.

"You.... When did you learn this?" She asked me accusingly, seemingly not wanting to fight against it.

"Hm? Obviously, I'm following my instinct." I stated matter-of-factly. I took her up and pressed her petite body against the wall, "Kyaah," her soothing voice carried to my her ear, her cry was cute and I wanted to hear it more. I looked deeply into her eyes, my body enveloping her frail and small body. It's like that of a beautiful doll. I wanted to envelop it for eternity, that's the feeling she gives off.

"You, I'm a young maiden, you shouldn't act like this with me." She tried to scold me but didn't take her gaze off me and a red tint on her cheeks. I also feel her body quivering a bit.

"I just thought I wanted to embrace the beautiful maiden in front of me." I told her with a straight face. And sure enough, she understood what I wanted. She bit her lower thin, crimson lip and her eyes got misty. I felt up her heavenly thighs with the white stockings and garter belt.

She it looked so innocent, it felt like touching them would taint it, but I didn't care, I wanted to taint them, I wanted...

...to taint with all of me.

"Arisu..." I called out to her; my longing was somehow conveyed as she looked at me with a similar longing.

"Kiyo~taka..." She responded with the sultry yet contradictory voice of hers. I lowered my head to hers; she closed her eyes and her thin, sensuous, vermilion lips.