Truth or Dare

Cheryl's POV:
I was getting ready for a party at Veronica's house me and Toni were both going so I had called her over to get ready. Ch- Toni which outfit do you think I should ware. I held up a red v-neck sweater and a black zip up skirt with some red pumps. The next outfit I held up was a black lacy top and a red flowish shirt with some black thigh high boots. T- You would look good in both of them but... outfit number 1. I smiled and set the outfit on my bed and walked into my closet to put the other outfit back and walked out with a black shirt with roses on it and a jean skirt and some black boots. T- I thought you were gonna ware the first one? Ch- I am. T- Then what's this outfit for? Ch- This. I tossed the outfit in her direction. She caught it. Ch- This, is your outfit. I picked it out before you got here. T- Thanks Cher I love it. I'll give it back to you on Monday at school. Ch- Ok sounds good.

*At Veronica's House*

Toni's POV:
Me and Cheryl arrived and walked in to see all of our friends, who apparently got there before us. T- Hey Betty. I said greeting the first person I saw B- Hi Toni, Hi Cheryl. Ch-Hi, Umm do you know where Veroinca is? I want to tell her that were here. B- Oh yeah I think she is in the kitchen bringing getting more drinks. T- Ok thanks. Me and Cheryl walked into the kitchen to find Veroinca grabing a tray of drinks that she was bringing out to set with the rest. T- Hey Veronica! V- Hey! You girls made it! Ch- Yeah are you kidding we wouldn't miss this for the world. T- Yeah your partys are always super fun Veronica. V- Thanks guys. She looked around the room for a second like she was thinking about something. V- Come on guys lets go back to the party I have an idea. We both follwed her back into the living room where the  party was still alive and well. V- Guys! She called out to everyone in the room. V- Lets play a game. Everyone get in a big oval shape around the room. Everyone follwed her orders not knowing what she was doing. Somehow me and Cheryl got seperated and I then found her on the other side of the room standing next to Betty. R- What are we doing Ronnie? Reggie spoke up. V- Truth or Dare. R- Really come on we are in Highschool doesn't that seem a little- V- Come on Reggie it will be fun. T- Yeah I agree with Veronica.

*Later*

Cheryl's POV:
It had been about 20 minutes and we were still playing. Next it was Veroinca's turn she looked at meand then said, V- Cheryl, truth or dare Ch- Umm, Dare. I said are you confidently. V- I dare you to kiss Toni. I felt my face get hot. Both Betty and Veronica knew that I had a crush on Toni and everyone knew that I liked girls but still I can't belive I was about to do this in front of an audience. But I was not about to be the one to turn down a dare so I walked into the middle of the room, Toni copied my actions. Once we were both in the middle of the room I gently cupped Toni's face in my hands and kissed her softly. She kissed me back as well and after a few seconds we pulled away and akwardly walked back to where we were standing.

*After the Party*

Cheryl's POV:
Ch- Do you want me to give you a ride home? T- Sure. We both got into my car and I started driving. We didn't say anything to eachother the whole ride, and I wondered why. I mean I knew it had been a littel akward for me to kiss Toni because I liked her. But it's not like Toni like me so it shouldn't have been a big deal right? Once we arrived at Toni's house she grabbed her bag from the back seat and opened the door. T- Goodnight Cheryl, I'll see you on Monday. Ch- Yeah goodnight Toni. She climbed out of the car and was about to close the door but... Ch- T-toni wait. I said quitely kind of hoping that she wouldn't have heard me and just would have left. But that didn't happen. She re-opended the door and climbed back inside the car. T- What is it Cher? Ch- I need to tell you somthing. T- What is it, you know you can tell me anything, right? Ch- Yeah it's just I'm a little nervous to tell you this because I don't want to ruin our friendship. Now Toni just looked confused. T- Ok I'm confused what is it that you need to tell me. Ch- I... i have... feelings for you. I said quitely. T- Wait... you do? Ch- Yeah... With out wasteing a second Toni grabbed me and kissed me as if she had been waiting her whole life to do so. T- I have feelings for you to Cheryl. I smiled and softly kissed her another time. T- Good night Cheryl. Ch- Goodnight Toni.

Author's Note:
Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this one shot and if you did please rember to vote and comment. Also thank you all we hit over 1k reads on this book and I am so greatful to all of you have a great day!