chapter 3- Message To A Creep

He seemed startled... actually that was an understatement. Because as soon as my familiar appeared he kicked his leg out so fast I didn't even have time to process what was happening.

There was a yelp, and something landed hard on the ground beside me. My eyes widened and I quickly bent down to help the little guy up. His shadows were leaking to the ground, but other than that he seemed relatively ok. I swept a hand over him, brushing down his fur, and turned to look over at the technoblade giving him an incredulous look. (refer to image at the top)

"Well...that was rude," I said. He sent a glare my way and frustratedly waved his hand beside him.

"It wasn't my fault! He appeared out of nowhere and i didn't know what was happening." he grumbled. His arms were crossed over his chest and he was looking over to the side. I couldn't help the giggle that escaped my lips. He looked adorable.

"So, your a mobling too. Right?" i questioned, my head tilting to the side and a small smile on my face. He looked up for a split second, only to bring his gaze right back down as he looked at me. I thought i saw a small tint of pink, but it also might have been his hair. He didn't answer my question tho. With a shrug, i turned back towards my familiar and scooped him up in my arms. With a few small steps i had plopped down beside technoblade, with my back against the trees rough bark and my side resting against his. Turning to face him, i smile a little and nod towards the small bundle of black in my lap

"This is my familiar. He doesn't have a name yet but he still comes when i call." I state, nudging the small creature and smiling down at it. I look back up, but his eyes are trained onto my familiar who was currently picking up items of my clothing and messing around with them. It was cute and all that until he opened one of my hip pouches and pulled out a small circular glass vile. My eyes widened and I immediately went to grab it from him. The silver liquid swished around inside of the glass, threatening to spill over. I reached out my hand to grab at it again but before I could a hand shot out beside me and snatched the glass vial from the little devils hand. I sat there stunned for a second before I turned to him and thanked him. He handed the small vile back to me and I tucked it back into the pouch it came out of. I need to do better at keeping this safe, it is extremely dangerous.

"Thank you. That would have been really bad if it had fallen and shattered." I turned towards him and offered a small smile. It was a little weird and felt awkward because he didn't say anything and continued to stare at me. He raised his hand up and pointed at the pouch where the small vial laid.

"What was that?" He questioned, nodding towards it as he spoke. I glanced down at the pouch before raising my eyes to meet him. Should I tell him? It's extremely dangerous and i don't know what he would do with it if he got it. I hesitated a little before answering his question

" it is a potion I made from the gunpowder of a creeper and a ground up enderpearl. It was extremely disgusting to make. But it's useful, because if your in a sticky situation, let's say with hostile mobs or something and you need a quick escape, you just grab the vile and throw it on the ground at your feet.'' I took a quick breath and looked into his eyes again. They were shining with curiosity, but there was no ill intention in them. I stopped for a second before continuing "It will teleport you about 60-70 blocks away and leave an explosion where you were at before. So it would harm the mobs, possibly kill them, and give you a safe way for you to escape." I nodded my head as I ended my statement. It was an extremely useful invention, one I created myself. I have a few of them tucked away in the pouches in case I find myself in some type of trouble.

He seemed content with my answer and let out a little hum. A few minutes passed and I didn't know what was running through his head, but by sneaking a peak at him he seemed to be thinking deeply. It was kind of comforting, I haven't known him very long but this is the most relaxed I've seen him so far. His face, from what I could see at least, was usually kinda blank with the exception of a slight frown. And he always seemed to be so tense. But looking at him now, I could see the comfort in the way he is sitting, just enjoying the sun on his skin and the slight breeze. It was a very lovely day, with the sun being bright and the temperature being just right. There was a slight breeze that felt amazing as it came by, rustling the leaves and making the grass sway. There were leaves falling everywhere around it, leaving an ethereal moment to hang in the air. It was beautiful to say the least.