FOUR
one time

FOUR❝one time❞

"I Think something special is going on"

Dark hair flowed with the movement of the erratic wind. Tilting your head down, you brushed your one strand of blonde hair out of your face. Eyes traveled to Bakugou. Smirking you had an idea. A stupidly chaotic one.

"Heya Kacchan" You sang. He briskly turned his head away. You knew he became flustered when you called him that. That's why you did it. To make him mad. It maybe it was to be annoying.

"Don't f*cking call me that Daddy's girl" Bakugou snapped back. He too had his own nickname for you. You didn't mind but it get boring after a while. Continuous even.

"Bakugou" Your mother breathed out. She honestly wasn't going to put with him, not today out of all of your classmates.

"I'm not dealing with your attitude today. Calm yourself" She boldly stated. Glaring at Katsuki with her own death glare. He quickly quietened.

"Sadly my husband couldn't make it" Your mother placed her hands together as she spoke. You stood next her rolling your eyes slightly. So little infact that she wouldn't notice. He did say he could get there. Another one of he many things you would hold him accountable for.

"Might as well show you the dorms" Your uncle tiredly said. Scratching the side of his head he turned. Following behind him you got a better view of the school. The big one a sign at the entrance of the classroom. The sleek. Well shiny yet dirt riden floors. It was impressive, but not in the way your father had put it.

"So your the new girl huh" A male with bright yellow hair appeared next to you. His face plastered with a toothy grin. Your eyes flashed bright yellow as soon as he turned to face you.

"What not impressed Denki?" You pouted. Letting out a laugh afterwards. He was taken aback, you know to the fact you already knew his name.

"No. More or less shocked" His eyes instantly wondered to your dark toned skin. The same skin that had always been covered with unusual pale patches of vitiligo.

"Kaminari, could you for the sake of your life not flirt with Y/N"Your uncle, who you had forgotton was behind you, warned. It was more or less a threat.

You weren't as excited more or less bored. That boredom quickly depleted when you spotted someone you knew. A smile fixated on your face. And for once in whole time there.

"I told you-I can tell by the facial expression your pulling you don't like it do you?" A recognisable slight existed voice spoke. Standing up on your tip toes, you peered over at him. Your eyes scanning around fro the iconic hair.

"Finally someone who isn't trying to flirt with me" You quickly paced around. Rolling your eyes as you spoke. Engulfing your friend in a hug. Lifting him off the floor.

"And by the way Candycane. It could be better. No offence" Letting of Shoto go he slightly dropped to the ground. Regaining his balance. You were way stronger than him physically. You were only a few inches taller than him. So your hug was high.

His eyes met yours. Slightly lighting up when they did. He smiled softly. Making you smile to.

"Told you" He taunted. Brushing a strand out your hair. He had a tendency to mess with your head of curls. You knew your friend was right. U.A seemed boring. Like every other school you've been to. Only difference was that you were stuck with your parents and uncle.

When you weren't on your tip toes you were a normal height. Considering the fact you were taller than Izuku and Bakugou.

"your dorm is close to your brother's " Your uncle finally spoke. Kyoshi. Your more than fortunate brother. Poor Kyoshi.

You chose not to respond. There was nothing to say anyway.

That was unless you wanted your Mother to chastise you for disrespect.

"Can we go to the dorms now" you yawned. A long journey with an even longer journey afterwards. You were tired. And that was only a half an hour trip. The worse was to come.

"By the way you'll start training tomorrow"

"Chile anyways" Dragging Shoto by the collar the two of you left for the dorms. Slowly you walked down the walls. An awkward silence filled the air.

"So you still have daddy issues" You shrugged. Breaking the suffocating silence. Todoroki's eyes quickly moved to you. He slightly smiled. Running a hand through his hair. His head moving down. Sighed. Then looked up again.

"Sadly yes" A smile grew on his face.

"I'm see I'm rubbing off on you" You smirked. Shoto vaguely glanced to you. Confusion and concern written on his face.

Concern for you horrible humour.

"Oh come on. You didn't have a sense of humour before" Your smirk dropped. Instantly he understood what you meant even if the humour was sideways. At times your sense of humour could be-questionable.

He sighed, shifting on his feet.

"I never knew the two of you would be out here at this time"