ONE
new student

ONE❝new student❞

移りン  ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
"HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THERES A NEW STUDENT COMING TODAY" Ashido spoke ecstatically clapping her hands together like a little girl, as she squealed. She could finally do someone else's hair!.

"And I heard she hot" Kaminari's eyes shone at the thought of her. Oh the curves that girl may have. He was practically drooling at the thought of it. Whereas Ashido rolled her eyes at the comment. She just wanted a girlfriend. Everyone did.

Most of the class were exited because they heard she was attractive the other half exited for a new student.

"Well I heard she's also a model and a singer" Kyoka spoke from her seat. The idea of someone with that many talents in A1. Well that's an odd thing. Kyoka thought good of this. The opportunites. Maybe a new friend other than one celled pokemon.

"Maybe Denki can finally land himself a girlfriend" Kirishima joked. Bursted into laughter afterwards. Kaminari then looked to him depleted.

"I don't think she would be interested in you" Todoroki spoke from behind. He knew that she wouldn't like a wide majority of the boys in the class. Most of them wouldn't come close to her type of boyfriend or romantic partner.

"Why would you say that Todoroki?" Kirishima asked. He himself wanted to see what all the commotion was about over one new student. He didn't think much about it. Oh how wrong he was to do so. She was a big deal.

"I grew up with her" Shoto looked to the other students who were quite surprised. Todoroki grew up with her. A sentence they never thought they'd hear.

"I head she's famous and an alpha" Ochako dreamily spoke. Dismissing Todoroki's words. She to was exited for the new students arrival since it such a longly awaited event. Uraraka wanted a rich friend. Correction needed a rich friend.

"Wait you grew up with her?" Kirishima spoke with shock. Bakugou had his feet up on his desk, the whole time he sat their listening to the conversation. Practically waiting to explode. Literally.

"I grew up with that daddy's girl you know I don't know what all the f*cking fuss is about" Bakuguo smuggly said. Yes he too grew up with her. That time in her childhood was hell.

"Yeah she's hot but half n half is right she wouldn't like any of you losers" Bakugou leaned back against his chair in confidence. He knew he most mostly right. Well about the hot part anyway.

"And she would like you" Kaminari sadly said. He felt heart broken he thought he had scored a girl for once.

"Yeah she will" Bakugou laughed. The blondes head turning to a black car getting closer to the schools entrance.

"Well then we'll go downstairs and find out" Bakugou and the rest of class one a gathered by the entrance awaiting the arrival of the new student.