INFORMATION

❝𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑮𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑬❞

❝𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑮𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑬❞

移りン  ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミARTEMISAn Artemis is thought to have a wolf as her guardians or helpers, Or even a Maus if your lucky

移りン ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ
ARTEMIS
An Artemis is thought to have a wolf as her guardians or helpers, Or even a Maus if your lucky. An Artemis doesn't have full control over their guardian. An Artemis' guardian protects them from impending danger. Or doom. As a helper to an Artemis a wolf must be abiding to all whims of said Artemis.

Alphas
The Alphas are the more aggressive ones out of everyone. Even though personality types can vary. For example aggressively kind. They are the larger and stronger ones, the dominate ones in bed. They are the males or females pumped full of testosterone. The females would differently from the males though. While the males already have a penis, females don't. Everything is different for the Alpha females. They have a small chance of getting pregnant at all, but they can impregnate. Where the female's clitoris is, once she gets aroused, a retractable penis is there instead. If mating with a female. Females have bigger bust and features than any other class does. This is in order to attract other Alphas and males. In some verses, she does go through some stages in pregnancy to help her Omega. The hormones the Omega releases help the Alpha. Alpha males can't have their breasts grow like the females, but they still help their Omega out. In almost all of the verses, there is a lot of semen being released. Some verses have knotting, which basically means the Alpha's penis enlarges at the base to lock inside the Omega, giving them a better chance at breeding and producing offspring. All Alphas have larger penises and are the ones to fight over an Omega or Alpha.

Gammas
A gamma male is Adventurous. The gamma male is a very interesting character. He is seen as having a little bit of every other type of trait combined in his personality, with no specific one of those personalities being dominant over the others. The Gamma Girl is self-perception based on passions and priorities of an Alpha who is driven by external social hierarchies or other indicators of status or popularity.
(The female Gamma takes rules of the Alpha to heart, Turing them into her own morals and belIefs)