Page 7

"Absolutely." He said low, bending down to kiss me. His grip went tighter as I rose up and put my arms around his shoulders. When the kiss broke, I made a decision that I hoped to god wasn't a mistake.

"Take me to bed and I'll show you."

"I want to but are you sure. I was going to tease a little but wait as along as you want."

"I'm sure. Make love to me." He took me at my word and took me into his bedroom. I slid onto the bed sitting up and patting the bed next to me. His kisses were intoxicating and made my skin hot. I shed the top I wore and let him take a moment to see me, all of me before kissing him again. He showed me how to caress his tentacles. I showed him that the skin under my scales was sensitive. As I caressed him, I noted his slit drawing back. For a male to draw back his slit he had to be fully erect and ready to cum. Other wise he'd open his slit by hand and lay himself out. That his slit was drawing open on it's own showed how far he was, how lost to the moment he was. I pushed making him hesitate. I turned rolling my tail and legs over so that I was on my back completely.

My arms open I smiled.

"Come here." He lay in my arms kissing me again. I took a hand sliding it down my front, past my erect nipples over my quivering stomach to the soft scales and skin of my underbelly. My own slit was open and leaking lubricant. I was ready for him.He pulled back with a smile. Arthropods didn't have a slit, only Mer's did. One thing I was happy my sister and I got from my dad. When his length slid into me, I gasped and clutched at him. It felt so good. It hadn't escaped my mind that not only was this my first time, this was his. The feel of him stroking in and out, his soft skin against my scales, the rubbing of his length had me forgetting everything but him and I came. He came, filling me with his seed. I knew that pregnancy was possible though unlikely. I didn't care. I had him and that was all that mattered.

I slept in his arms. When I finally woke, I was alone in his bedroom. I had just gotten up from the bed when he opened the door and smiled at me.

"That's good timing. Breakfast should be here soon. I'm assuming you are hungry."

"Very much." I looked around for my shirt but didn't see it. "uh, have you seen my shirt?" he chuckled and lifted one of his robes from the chest. He twirled it around me and secured it under my arm but above my breasts. I smiled up at him.

"This will work for now."

"comfy."

"you look nice in my clothes. You should keep it." Before I could kiss him a knock on the door was heard. He headed for it swirling a robe around his own waist. When he didn't come back, I headed over.

"Did you need help with it?" I stepped around the corner of the wall and saw him face to face with my father.

"Daddy?" I said on a squeak. His eye's flew wide.

"I had come to ask if he'd seen you. The last anyone had heard was that you were coming here to resolve some issue. I'm assuming all went fine."

"Uh, yeah. Carson surprised me with dinner."

"And ordered you breakfast it seems." My father moved aside as a server with a cart of food came to the door. "Well I'll let you have breakfast in peace. I just wanted to be sure you were alright. Your mother is introducing speakers today. You won't be needed for tours until this afternoon so have a leisurely morning. I'll speak to you later." Carson shut the door after seeing the server out.

Our breakfast was awkward after the encounter with my father, but we got past it and were chuckling when the entire room shook. I rushed to the balcony and looked down wondering if we'd had an earthquake? Was the hotel damaged? I looked down and couldn't believe my eyes. The entire auditorium was gone. Debris littered the reef and down the cliff into darkness. I turned and ran from the room. Carson was behind me. There were dozens in the lobby hurt. I grabbed a security guard.

"What happened?"

"Some kind of explosion. One minute it was fine the next, I went across the room and the auditorium was gone. Some are already trying to find survivors."

"My mother, father, sister?"

"I'm sorry miss, I don't know. I need to help the wounded. If you go around the side of the hotel, you'll see them starting the search you can help there if you want.

"I'm a strong swimmer, I'll help as well." Carson said then took off his robe I was startled by the sudden disrobing. "Take this, it'll be good for bandages." He said handing it to the guard.

"Here." I took the sash from the robe and tied it around myself to be reasonably decent before handing mine over as well. Carson and I helped clear debris. We worked tirelessly for hours but everyone we found was dead. We worked through the debris and down the reef into the abyss. I was stronger than most, so I helped to move the stone. Carson as a strong swimmer moved quickly taking bodies up and coming back to help where he was needed. The longer I worked the less hope I had of finding my parents alive. I'd gotten word that my sister was helping in the lobby and was safe, so was freesia. It was just my parents that were unaccounted for. I worked until I was so tired, I was tripping easily. Carson finally dragged me away promising that a fresh crew was already starting. They'd find my parents.