Chapter 13: You Idiot!

"Hey Mari want to take a walk with me?" Adrien asks as he walks into my room. "Are they making out again?" "Yeah." "This early?" He nods. "Hurry up and get ready." He says as he sits on the couch. I nod and start getting ready.

After I finish changing I come out of the restroom and start doing my hair in it's usual pigtails.

"Where are we going?" He shrugs. "Anywhere that gets us far away from them." I giggle. "I'm just glad it's not my room anymore." "I wish it was that way my room can be used for when we make-" "Don't even finish that sentence Agreste." He laughs. "I'm joking Mari." Kinda wish he wasn't.

                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm tired of walking." I say and sit down on a bench. "It hasn't even been that long." He says as he sits beside me. "We've been walking for almost an hour. They should be done by now. Let's go back." He shakes his head.

"I feel like spending the day with you." "The last two nights weren't enough?" I tease. He rolls his eyes. "You know you can't get enough of me Mari." "You're right about that Agreste." Did I just say that out loud? Shoot! He turns trying to hide his blush.

"Um let's get a hot dog!" I say trying to deflect from what I said. "I'm more in the mood for pizza." "Then let's get pizza." "Hm or maybe I'm in the mood for this." He says and gently grabs my face. My eyes widen and I feel the blush rise up my cheeks. "W-what?" He chuckles.

"I'm only teasing Mari." He says as he lets my face go. I hit his arm. "Just because we almost kissed doesn't mean you can keep messing with me." He laughs. "You have to admit that was pretty funny. You were flustered." I hit his arm again. "You would be flustered too if I did that to you." "Yeah you're probably right." He says with a smile. I roll my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys have been gone for so long. We were starting to get worried." Alya says as she bites into her pizza. "Yeah you guys look worried." I say sarcastically. "We were taking a walk. We would've told you but you guys were... busy." Adrien says. I giggle. "Busy or getting busy?" Alya glaress and throws a pillow at me. "Nothing like that happened!" "Jesus Alya! It was a joke."

"So what were you guys up to?" "We went to see the Friends fountain and we tried to look for some Gossip Girl locations but we only found a few." "You should've told us! We love Friends and Gossip Girl." "Like we said you were busy." Adrien says as he sits beside them on the couch. They roll their eyes and continue watching the movie they had playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a week passed, Adrien had to start modeling for his photo shoot. He invited us to go so we can see what he does.

"Hey guys." Adrien says as the workers continue to apply makeup on his face. "Sorry to break it to you Agreste but no amount of make up can fix your face." I say as we walk over to him. "Haha very funny. But we both that I don't need makeup to look good." I roll my eyes.

"So when does the shoot start?" Nino asks. "When you guys change." Adrien says as he stands up from the chair. "What?" We all say synchronized. "You guys are modeling with me. You didn't think I'd invite you here just to watch, did you?" "Agreste! I can't model!" "Well I don't know about you but I'd be the perfect model." Nino says as he strikes a few poses. "Don't worry Mari you'll be fine. I'll be right beside you." He says with a smile. I glare at him.

"I'm not doing it." "Come on girl! It'll be fun." "Fine. But I better not have to wear a ridiculous outfit." "Mari this photo shoot is for my dad, do you really think he'll make us wear ridiculous outfits?" "You're right." "Okay well they will help you with your hair and makeup and then the wardrobe specialists will come to your dressing rooms with your outfits." Adrien says and starts walking us towards the dressing rooms.

He leads us there and leaves. We all enter our separate rooms. "Marinette, we've heard so much about you!" The makeup artists say as they lead me to the chair. "Okay so we don't need much makeup. Just mascara, lipstick, and eyeliner." I nod and they start applying it. "We're going to have to take off your pigtails." She says as she starts to pull the rubber band off. "I don't really like my hair down." "Why not? You look great honey. It frames your face perfectly." She starts combing through my hair.

When they finish the wardrobe specialist comes into my room with a few different outfits. "What color do you find most flattering for you?" She asks as she starts laying out the different options. "The red one?" "I was thinking the same thing." She says with a smile as she grabs the red dress with black polka dots. "Put this on and when you're done I'll be waiting outside for you." I nod as she walks out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I finish getting ready they lead me to the set. Adrien is already there waiting for all of us. "Wow Mari you look-" He says struggling to find words. I feel my heart start to race as the nervousness kicks in. "Is it bad? You're making me nervous." I say as I stare at the ground. He smiles and lifts my head up. "You look beautiful. Nothing can make you look bad." I feel blush rise to my cheeks as my eyes meet his. "T-thank you."

Adrien starts leaning towards me as I do the same. I feel the butterflies take place in my stomach once again. Please no one interrupt this time. I want this kiss! No! no i don't! Stop leaning in! Why can't I stop?

"Hey guys!" Nino says as he walks over to us. Adrien and I quickly back away from each other. "Nino! You idiot! I was waiting by that wall for a reason." Alya says as she hits his arm.

~Adrien~
That's the second time he's interrupted us. I was so close to kissing her! I'm going to kill Nino. I know for a fact that I've fallen back in love with her. How can I not? She's beautiful, kind, smart, and caring. She's everything I want and more.

~Marinette~
Marinette what are you doing?! I'm so dumb! I can't hurt him. I don't want to. If anything happens between us it'll make it so much harder for him when I'm gone.

"Ow! Why'd you hit me?" Nino asks as he rubs his arm. "They were about to kiss!" Alya says as she glares at Nino. "Again?" Nino turns to look at us with wide eyes. "Um- so how does this photo shoot thing work again?" I ask as I scratch my neck.

"Its going to be in pairs and then a group and then single photos." Adrien says. I nod my head not looking him in his eyes.

____________________________________
A/N: I don't know what to write!!! I'm having writers block again!