Special Chapter 2

Start bij het begin

Little Bel: I can handle holding the cooler for the journey.

Javelin: You sure? It's pretty big and heavy.

Wolfy: We could empty out all those bottles full  of lemonade.

Laffey: Laffey knows what Wolfy is doing....

Ayanami: Well we can split the work, maybe me and Wolfy can handle the first leg of the trip.

The girls all opened their mouths to protest however a shout soon came from the street and the ships all turned to see a fairly large group of ships all heading towards the beach. Hoody gave a nod to which the rest of the group soon returned.

Little Bel: Let's split up, we can cover more people.

Laffey: I'm operational.

Wolfy: Well, that's good to hear.

Ayanami: The Demon is ready to strike.

Z23: Remember, we have to follow all standard procedures for the beach.

The group nodded however as each of them got into position Wolfy's radio blared a distress alarm from the Commander's office. Wolfy's eyes widened and he quickly summoned his riggings and blasted to the building. As he flew into the direction of the building he could hear the rest of the ships get the same message, quickly followed by the summoning of riggings and . He also saw the wall of the Commander's office and he quickly raised his rigging weapon and blasted a hole through the concrete and skid to a halt on the wood floor.

Wolfy: Commander! Are you ok?!

Wolfy scanned the room as the dust began to settle. However he soon spotted two shapes in the dust and he quickly pulled out his viproblade and blasted forwards. He soon grabbed the form that was on top and slammed it against the wall. However when he did the wind blew the dust away, and his eyes soon saw Prinz Eugen against the newly cracked wall.

Wolfy: Eugen?

Commander: H-Hey, uhm, whose there?

Wolfy looked down and soon saw that the Commander was not only blindfolded but also has multiple red marks on his neck in what looked like lipped shaped bruises as well as sallow cuts in his face from the debris. Wolfy soon spotted the Commander's radio, its distress button pressed against the ground floor boards. Wolfy quickly stopped the radio and pulled off the blindfold, as he did Enterprise and Akagi soon through the ruined wall, weapons drawn.

Enterprise: What happened?!

Akagi: Who dare touch my dear Shikkikan?!

Commander: W-Well....

The two ships soon saw Eugen who was beginning to stir and soon lowered their weapons. Enterprise sighed as she and Akagi, who was fuming at the cruiser, walked over to Eugen before picking her up and began to give her shoulder support as they all walked over to Vestal's office who was a few doors down. They soon returned and Wolfy soon spotted Enterprise rubbing her ring in what he only thought was worry.

Enterprise: Wolfy.

Wolfy: Yes Mrs. Enterprise?

Enterprise:.....first, thank you for stopping her.

Wolfy: Ok?

Enterprise: Secondly, try not to kill if you don't know who it is. This is the second time this has happened this week.

Wolfy: But I didn't kill her nor Taihou.

Akagi: You gave that birdy a broken arm, leg, ribs, and almost cracked her skull. If it wasn't for the fact we where able to obtain a wisdom cube from Akashi, she would still be in the hospital.

Akagi quickly turned away and murmured a few words to which Enterprise gave her a death glare before lending the Commander a shoulder and helping him to a chair.

Commander: Well, I best wash up a bit.

Enterprise: Right.

As the three of them left the office, Wolfy soon walked out and flew back to the beach. He soon spotted his friends and landed near them, weapons beginning to disengage.

Z23: What happened?

Wofly:.....nothing much.

Unicorn: Is big brother safe?

Wolfy: Enterprise and Akagi are keeping watch over him.

Little Bel: Good, I have confidence in his safety.

Javelin: Ok, if all is well lets get these treats to everyone on the beach!

All: Yeah!

And the rest of the day went off without a hitch.