Chapter Fourteen:

Start from the beginning

He didn't answer which led her to continue, "Fuck you Noah."

She flicked him off before angrily retrieving her things and storming inside.

Scarlett

No one was on the phone which saved her from further anger, she needed to talk to Harry or she might throw a table at someone.

The line had rung four times by the time Harry picked up cheerily.

"Scarlett! You weren't supposed to call until two! Hi!"

She was so angry and upset with what had happened that she couldn't fight the tears and wiped them away hastily, "Hi Harry...D-do you have a second to talk?"

His tone immediately switched from happy to concerned, "Yeah! Yeah, is everything alright? Are you okay?"

The sobs finally broke loose and she didn't care who heard or saw, "I went out to read by the p-pool and Noah k-kissed me. I pushed him into the p-pool and walked away. I'm s-sorry please don't l-leave me I don't have anyone else."

"Scarlett I'm not going to leave you. It's okay. He kissed you?" Harry responded so calmly that she knew he was angry.

She nodded although she knew that he couldn't see her, "Yes."

He could have told her that it was her fault, and that he knew it all along, but instead he surprised her, "It wasn't your fault Scarlett. Just stay away from him for the time that you have left okay? I love you."

She took deep breaths to calm herself at least a little before she answered, "Okay. I love you too."

She paused a moment before adding, "Do you have to work today?"

There was a small pause before his laugh rang through the speaker, calming her nerves and making a small smile appear.

"I'm actually at work now; I'm in the bathroom currently hoping that my boss doesn't walk in."

Scarlett laughed slightly, a small smile now on her lips, "I'm sorry, I wasn't sure what your schedule was today and I kinda freaked out. When do you get off?"

"That's okay; I always have time for you Scarlett. To your question, I usually get off with you in our bedroom-"

It was clear that he was trying to make her feel better and it definitely worked as she laughed and chided, "Stop it! That isn't what I meant and you know it!"

Harry hummed on the other end, "Hmm I'm off work in another hour. Then I'm going to go visit my stunning girlfriend and hopefully, we can find a movie and cuddle until they make me leave."

Scarlett wiped the tears from her eyes laughing lightly, "I hope so too. You should get back to work, it's a little important."

"I'll see you soon. Goodbye Scarlett, I love you!"

She twirled the cord in her hand, "Bye Harry, I love you too."

The phone had just met its cradle when someone cleared their throat.

Scarlett turned only to see that it was Noah, his hair still dripping from the pool although he now had dry clothes on.

"I don't want to talk to you. Leave me alone." She spoke, shoving past him and heading toward the game hall to find a movie.

"Please just let me apologize! Scarlett!"

Her hand went up and she flipped him the bird, "Fuck off Noah."

                         * * *

Scarlett squirmed in his arms, "H-Harry stop!"

She was laughing so hard that her sides hurt and he was enjoying every moment of it.

"Not until you take a picture with me for my mum!"

"I don't want too!!"

He continued his assault until she gave in a few minutes later.

"Thaaank you!"

Scarlett pouted and crossed her arms under her chest, she hated pictures because she looked terrible and she also hated giving in, "Shut up."

She smiled for the picture only to complain when he showed it to her, "God I look awful..."

He kissed her passionately for a short moment, "Stop it, you don't! If anything, you look so much better now that the drugs are out of the picture. You were beautiful before but now you're absolutely stunning."

She found herself looking away as the blush crept up her cheeks but he was quick to gently turn her head back to him, kissing her forehead.

"Stop being embarrassed around me, it's weird and I love everything about you."

His green eyes met hers and a familiar light feeling arose in her stomach, "Sorry, I'm still trying to find myself without the drugs. Can we actually watch the movie now since you're done being a wanker?"

He stuck his tongue out at her which made her giggle, "Were you always this picky?"

Scarlett lightly smacked his arm, "Jerk."

Harry tilted his head and smiled in return, "Darling."

Despite the name she smiled and cuddled into him, "Shut up and play the movie before they kick you out."

At some point she had fallen asleep, only to wake and find him gone, a note on the empty pillow along with a rose.

Scarlett,

      You're so beautiful even when you sleep; it made it so much harder to leave. God I just realized how creepy that sounds, sorry. Anyway, I don't know if you've been paying attention or not, but tomorrow is Valentine's Day and I'm so sorry that I can't spend it with you because of work. I'd like to think this little date counted so, here's a rose to signify our blooming romance and just a small amount of love that I have toward you. Happy Valentine's Day Scarlett, I love you,

                Harry xx

P.S. We'll have the makeup sex when you get out I promise ;)