"I told you. I tripped."

I don't like lying to her, but I know if I tell her the truth she'll tell her mother or something... I don't want anything to happen to my dad. He's the only family I have...

"Jennie ... Please?"

"Lisa... I told you I tripped. Now can we just drop the subject?"

I know I sounded a bit harsh, but I just... Don't want to talk about it. I know she just wants to help, and that honestly means so much to me.

We walk in silence the rest of the way, and when we get to school we go to our usual meeting place in the morning. Chaeyoung and Jisoo aren't there. They're probably at like Chaeyoung's locker.

"I'm sorry..." I frown.

"For what?" She asks.

"If I sounded rude... I didn't mean to... I'm sorry."

She leans in and kisses me, and I kiss her back.

I've never fought with her before, and I'm not about to have my first one with her.

"I'm really sorry." I apologize again.

"Jennie, you didn't even do anything. There's nothing to be sorry for." She kisses me again.

"There is, and I'm sorry. I hope you're not mad at me."

"Babe, I could never be mad at you."

"Are you sure? Becau-" Before I can even finish my sentence, she kisses me.

"Jennie, you're so cute." She smiles at me.

I feel my face get red. "No I'm not, but you are." I kiss her.

The bell rings, and I'm now sad. That means I have to be away from Lisa, and I don't even have a phone to text her.

I kiss her before we leave the pool area. I walk her to class before heading to mine.

The first period goes by slow but finally, the bell rings. Time for my favorite class, gym. All we did was run the mile then play volleyball. After that, I have photography and Spanish and then finally it's lunch. Lisa time.

I walk up to the table where Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Lisa are already sitting.

"Hello, beautiful." I smile sitting down next to Lisa.

She blushes. "Hey, gorgeous." She smiled. "I miss you."

"I missed you too. It sucks not having a phone." I frown. "Hopefully I'll get it replaced soon."

"I hope so, it sucks not being able to talk to you."

"I know the feeling babe." I smile at her.

"You guys are such a cute couple." Jisoo smiles at us.

"Thanks." Lisa grins.

'Couple' I really like that word when it comes to me and Lisa. We're a couple. I really love saying that.

Her hand is placed on the table, and I put my hand over it and smile.

She looks over, and our eyes make contact. You have no idea how much I want to kiss her, but I'm fighting off my impulse.

After lunch, Lisa walks me to my class. One of us always walks the other to our classes. I have math, and Lisa has gym class.

I walk into class and take a seat in the back. My math teacher hates me, in fact, most teachers hate me.