So all in one moment she made me blush, gave me butterflies, made my heart melt, and made my heart skip a beat.

"And you Jennie, are so sexy." I kiss her again. "Thank you for another amazing night, it was perfect."

"No need to thank me." She smiles. "Are you ready for the rest of your surprise?"

"Yes, I am." I giggle.

"Okay... Well, I'm really nervous right now, but here goes nothing. So umm I need to ask you something."

"What do you need to ask me?" I ask her, curiously.

She reaches into her pocket and grabs something. "Will you Lalisa Manoban, be my girlfriend?" She holds out a ring.

The ring is perfect. It's a little gold heart-shaped ring. I'm so happy right now, I can't even form words. I have the biggest smile on my face.

I nod my head yes. "Yes, yes I will be your girlfriend." I manage to get out.

She puts the ring on my ring finger, before leaning in to kiss me.

"This is like, my promise ring to you. I will always be faithful to you Lisa, and I will never hurt you. I want to have a future with you, and I want you to be mine forever."

I felt myself starting to tear up a little bit. I put my hands on her face, and lean in and kiss her. "Jennie, I promise to always be faithful to you too, and I want all those things with you as well. You're my one and only." I kiss her again.

I've never been so happy in my life. Jennie Kim is my girlfriend. My girlfriend, I will never get tired of saying those words. She's my girlfriend, I can't believe it.

"I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world." I press my lips against hers and kiss her deeply.

"Nope, that's not possible, because I have the most amazing girlfriend in the world." She kisses me again.

"Jennie, you've made me the happiest girl in the world." I look at the ring on my finger, before kissing her.

"Good." She smirks. "I always want to keep my girlfriend happy." She kisses me.

"And I always want to keep my girlfriend happy too," I reply, before kissing her again.

She's my girlfriend. She's finally mine.

We were in the middle of a hot make-out session when I heard a door slam.

"Shit. My dad's home."

"JENNIE! CLEAN THIS SHIT UP!" We didn't get around to cleaning up after we ate dinner.

"I'm sorry... You have to go." She frowned.

"JENNIE I SWEAR TO GOD!" I heard a loud crash, and it made me jump.

"He's drunk again..." She grabbed my hand and lead me out of her room. She walked me to the side door. "Sorry, just go out of here I guess. Sorry."

She opened the door for me, and I stepped outside. Before I could say another word, she closed the door.

I walked around to the front, and as I was getting in my car I could hear her dad screaming. I feel so helpless... I wish I was there to save her from her dad...

When I got home, I tried calling and texting her several times. I'm worried about her, I hope she didn't get in too much trouble.

I drift off to sleep waiting for her to respond.

When I wake up in the morning, I check my phone. She still hasn't responded. I frown and try to call her again. Of course, it goes straight to voicemail.

At this point, I'm beyond worried. I go and take a shower, and when I get out there's still no reply from Jennie. I text her again and sigh.

I spend the day doing some homework. I keep checking my phone every 5 minutes to see if Jennie has replied, even though I know she hasn't.

After I do my homework, I just lay in bed and listen to some music. No matter what I do, I can't get my mind off of her. Jennie is always on my mind. I really miss her, I always do when she isn't with me.

After I eat dinner, I check my phone again... No new messages or calls. I try and watch a lifetime movie to try and get my mind off things, but that failed. I turn off the TV and put my headphones back in. I close my eyes, and before I know it I'm asleep.

I wake up to a like tapping noise. I realize it's coming from outside. I look out my window, and see Jennie standing there, she was throwing rocks at my window. I open up my window and help her inside.

"Where have yo-" Before I can even finish my question, I see a bruise on her face, and bruises all over her arms.

"Jennie..." I frown. "What happened?" We both sit down on my bed.

"Nothing... I umm tripped."

I didn't believe her. "Okay, then how'd you trip?"

"I was umm walking around the house looking for something and I umm tripped over the... umm table."

"And it caused you to get all those bruises?"

"Yep. Clumsy me." She gave me a weak smile.

"Jennie... I'm not stupid..."

"I never said you were."

"Then tell me what really happened..." I grab her hand and intertwine our fingers.

"I told you, Lisa... I tripped... Really... I'm such a klutz."

I let go of her hand, and put my hands on her face. I rub my thumb over the bruise gently. "Jennie..." I frown. I lean in and kiss her bruise.

I'm not stupid, I'm pretty sure I know what happened. I know she isn't responsible for this, I'm almost positive that her father is.

I lean in again and kiss her lips. "Please... Tell me what happened?"

"I already did." She kisses me. "I miss you today, sorry I didn't text you. My phone broke."

I decided to drop the subject, for now. I can tell she really doesn't want to talk about it.

"And what happened to your phone?" I ask her frowning.

"I umm... Dropped it."

I wish she would be honest with me, I am her girlfriend after all.

I wrap my arms around her and hold her close. "Jennie, when you're ready to tell me the truth, I'll be here ready to listen." I kiss her head.

"Lisa..." She looked up at me.

"Jennie... I know when you're telling the truth, and when you're not." I looked down at her.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered.

"Don't be." I kiss her lips.

She laid her head on my chest, and I tightened my grip around her.

"You make me feel safe..."

"You are safe with me Jennie." I kiss her head again.

I pull a blanket over us, and we fall asleep together. Once again, she's in my arms.