His long fingers slipped beneath my waistline, pulling the fabric from my body and throwing it somewhere in the small room-- before he slid his hand even farther.. so it was moving in sync on top of my own-- eventually replacing my own hand when I leaned back, the feeling of his fingers rubbing my clit emitting sensations that I didn't even know were possible.

I could practically feel in eyes examining me while I let the pleasure fully take over.

Then it came to an abrupt stop when I felt my hips being pulled up-- Opening my eyes in annoyment, I looked at Sirius with a questioning look, "Its my turn to pleasure you." he whispered before pulling me up and placing me directly on to his face. This position was new, something I had never done before.. but all worry faded away when his tongue collided with my clip, greedily sucking on it. The moans escaping my lips were anything but innocent. While the pleasure coursing through my body was enough to push me over the edge right there.

"fuck.. please don't stop!" I begged, beginning to grind against his face, the feeling of his tongue becoming all to much for my body to handle. My legs began to shake and my breathing became heavier, but just before that knot in my stomach finally unraveled-- I felt myself being pulled off and flipped onto my back.

I groaned, annoyed at his actions. My body was begging for release, anything to pleasure me just a tad bit more.

"Patients love.." he purred into my ear, placing his finger that had once been massaging me against my lips, before slipping it into my mouth without warning, a sweet flavor filling my taste-buds.

"Doesn't it taste good love.." he mumbled, pulling his fingers from my mouth and slipping them into his own.

His body was hovered over my own, while only his dick was pressing against me-- causing me to buck my hips, in hopes I could get just a little taste of the feeling that once took over me.

his lips came down to my ear, placing wet kisses along my neck, "Do you want me love?" he whispered, his breath fanning against my exposed skin-- making goosebumps form on my porcelain complexion.

I simply nodded, not trusting the sinful words that might fall from my lips if I hadn't-- Within seconds I could feel him enter me. Slowly pumping in and out as I adjusted to his size; but the moment the pain stopped and the pleasure began-- I pulled his face down to my own; crashing our lips together into a needy kiss.

A desperate measure to taste him again.

pulling away, I ran my fingers through his tattered hair and let my nails scratch harshly against the skin of his back-- making a low growl escape his throat.

"fuck." he muttered, quickly repositioning himself, and flinging one of my legs over his shoulder while he continuously thrusted into me over and over again.

The new position sent pleasure crashing through me like a tital wave, until I just couldn't take it any longer— feeling that pit in my stomach grow, and grow I finally let myself fall over the edge. While he did the same.

"Oh fuck.." I muttered, wiping the unknown sweat from my forehead and cuddling up next to him, "what a way to wake up." I giggled, kissing his cheek and watching as his cheeks became flush.

"I'd say.." he mumbled, still in a post-release daze— I could tell he was about to fall asleep, so with one last kiss on his head; I made my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Ignoring the ache in my legs as I attempted to make breakfast with the ingredients I was provided.