"I'm sure it will be gone by tomorrow." I reassured, closing my eyes and letting the morning sun illuminate my face.

Let's just say it didn't go away. I was still vomiting, having extensive back pain, and to make everything worse; I had no idea what the hell was wrong with me. I mean how could someone go from getting fucked senseless for days, to being bed-struck because you keep throwing- oh..

There was many things that could be going on with my body. I could have a cold, a stomach bug... or I could be pregnant.. but there wasn't a for-sure way to know.

I admit, I really hoped it wasn't the last one. I know it sounds bad, but it's not like I don't want a baby, I mean I would love to have something like that with Sirius.. but we're on the run. How was I supposed to eat, not only for myself, but for the life growing inside me..

How was I going to take care of it..

How was I going to tell Sirius..

What am I bloody talking about, I don't even know if I am pregnant... but what if.

Unable to contain my recent suspicions any longer, I ran down the stairs and towards the kitchen— where I found him preparing me some cold soup.

I quickly snuck up behind him and wrapped my arms around his lean waist— pressing my body against his back.

"Is something the matter?" He asked, abandoning the soup, and spinning around to face me. Looking up at him I took in his worried expression.. letting my gaze lock on to those grey irises. If I really was pregnant, and we were to have a baby.. I would want them to have those beautiful eyes, the ones they make up my whole world.

"I.. I have something to tell you." I started, lowing my gaze to the floor, "now I don't know for sure, and I don't even know if you will like this.. but I uhm." I paused, shifting my eyes back up to his— seeing a small smile playing at his lips.

"I think I'm pregnant.." I finished, watching as that boyish grin faded, leaving nothing but his unusually stone expression... and in that moment, I felt a pang in my chest at his reaction.

Did he even want it?

"I don't even know for sure, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have-" but I couldn't even finish my sentence before his lips were placed softly against my own— brushing together in such a delicate way that it probably wasn't even considered a kiss.

His forehead was placed against mine, while our breaths slowly intertwined forming a quiet bond between us.. there was so much love and admiration that I could barely contain myself before I went in for another soft kiss. Being sure to not disrupt the peaceful aura between us.

"I told you twelve years ago that I would want a baby with you some day, that I would put away my whole life and take care of the life we would make." He started, cupping my face between his calloused hands, "this hasn't changed. I still want a baby with you, I still have to put away my whole like and take care of the life we make.. even if this is just a scare, even if you aren't really pregnant..." he paused, falling to his knees in front of me, before placing a delicate kiss on my abdomen..

"I will love you both."

The act of him placing kisses on my stomach was enough to make me cry, but the moment those five words left his lips— I collapsed into his arms; feeling the tears run down my cheeks as we held onto each other. Happy tears of course..