28 ▪︎▪︎▪︎I know too many questions. Excuse me.

Start from the beginning

"Hey, bunny, Everything alright?" Jisung's face is painted with worries as he asked and wiped Minho's cheeks.

"I-I'm fine." Minho covered his face, He doesn't know if the younger was teasing, or is genuinely concerned.

It was his first time, this is normally Jisung's role and he never thought it's this overwhelming.

"Do you want me to stop, baby?" Jisung moved to get up.

He still don't know if he's being teased or not. But Minho craved for him, his body burned and ached for more of the younger's touches. The warmth of his body being separated from the younger was frustrating.

"No..." Minho wrapped his arms around Jisung, as the other circled his palm on the older's back.

"Please, I-" Jisung waited for Minho to find his words. It's not that Minho couldn't take it or doesn't like it, He wanted to do well as much as Jisung does. Enjoy it as much as Jisung does. Enjoy fucking him as much as he enjoys Jisung. He agreed to it, because he wanted to try, and Jisung wanted it even just once, Jisung vocalized it, He wants to be good for him.

"You're pretty, love." Jisung smiled.

"...Bunny- wants you." Minho said longingly as he pulled Jisung closer to plant a kiss, He might've let Jisung get his way with him earlier and it shocked him. He never saw that side of him before. It drove him crazy. this time he'll not let Jisung have the control.

Jisung's ears tingled, Minho obviously learned it from him. and that phrase is simply one of Minho's favorite whenever they have sex.

"Good Bunny, eager to please."

Jisung kissed Minho's forehead. "Sorry, about earlier. I'll be gentle, Baby."

The fierceness was all gone after, Jisung started caressing Minho's skin, exploring all over his body. Putting small kisses as he goes.

Seeing how busy and focused Jisung is trailing and circling his hands over Minho's skin the older let out a breath and loosened up.

"I got a little too excited, I'll take care of you, okay?"

Jisung's strong starr might not be the best choice but he barely contained himself to the meal he was offered earlier. He waited for long to be able to have his way to Minho, show him what's it like, Jisung kissed Minho briefly, and whispered.

"If you want anything, say it and I'll do it. Minho."

Minho meekly nodded. Jisung's brows furrowed a little and spoke again, his voice is so soft and reassuring.

"I need to hear you say it. Min. "

"Okay."

Jisung smiled and planted a peck at minho's lips then to his cheeks and nibbled his ear. The older closed his eyes and let out a breathy moan.

"Good, I like hearing your voice. bunny." Jisung caresses the older's locks, sticking with sweat.

"Can I eat my Bunny?" Jisung said as he spread Minho up kissing his thighs. "You can."

Minho watch the younger inhale his skin. Jisung soon licked his entrance and the cold made Minho hold his breath and the younger started pushing his tongue, Minho's sounds broke out. Jisung held Minho's legs giving him better access. Minho was arching his back at every push, his rimsclenching and relaxing simultaneously, Minho was driven mad.

"Jisung-Fuck!"

"Haaah..."

"You're so sweet, baby."