William soon felt someone pull down his suit jacket, hearing laughter coming from behind him. He turned to see who it was, seeing his daughter running away from him and turning the corner. William chuckled, smiling as he followed Y/N. "Y/N~" William sweetly said, looking around to see if his little girl was hiding anywhere. William than heard a small giggle, small footsteps following.

William turned to see that the door to the library was now open, instantly coming to the conclusion to where Y/N was. As Y/N sat behind a bookshelf, she heard her father's voice call out "Now where is my Sunflower hiding?".

Y/N tried to hold in her laugh, making sure her father wouldn't find her. She soon waited for her father to leave the library, slowly crawling away from the bookshelf when she believed he did. Y/N than got up, but not before noticing she left her white rabbit back at the bookshelf. Y/N quickly went back and picked up the rabbit, hugging it close to her. However, She didn't seem to notice William standing behind her.

As Y/N turned, she came face to face with her father, William playfully saying "Found you!". William than picked up Y/N, laughing as he heard Y/N say "No fair!". Y/N puffed her cheeks, showing how annoyed she was at losing Hide and Seek against William...again. William saw this and gave Y/N a smile, giving her small kisses on her cheeks. Y/N tried to keep her annoyed face, but slowly lost it and began to giggle as William contained the kisses to her neck.

"Papa, That tickles!" Y/N said, William chuckling as he stopped his kisses. Y/N than nuzzled William's neck, whispering "I love you, Papa...". William was slightly taken back by the word, but slowly relaxed and hugged Y/N, whispering back "I love you too, Sunflower." "Am I disrupting something?" A voice asked, Causing Y/N and William to turn and face who said it.

It was Louis, who had just entered the Library to look for William. William cleared his throat and put Y/N down, telling Louis "No, I was just done playing with Y/N as you can see...". William kneeled to Y/N's height, saying "I'm going to do some business real quick, we'll play more tomorrow...okay?" William ruffled Y/N's (H/C) hair and was about to leave the library, only for Y/N to grab his arm.

"Please, Play one more game?" Y/N begged, William looking back to see his daughter pulling his arm so that he wouldn't leave. "Uncle Louis can play too!" "Oh no, I'm actually fine-" Louis saw that was giving him and William the best puppy eyes she could give, trying to get the two to play. William blushed a bit as he saw his daughter's eyes, thinking to himself "How cute..."

William than turned to Louis, saying to him "C'mon Louis, Don't ruin the fun now.". Louis couldn't back down now, chucking a bit and turning around, covering his eyes. "Alright, I'll count to ten and you two go find somewhere to hide when it's done." Y/N nodded and grabbed William's hand, leading her father to a hiding spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now nighttime, and everyone in the Moriarty household was asleep...well, only three of them. Y/N was walking down the hall, reaching her father's bedroom door. She gently knocked on the door, hoping to wake her father from his slumber.

William heard the knocking, waking up and getting up from his bed. "Who could be up at this hour?" William thought, rubbing his eyes as he went towards his door and opened it. William's eyes widened as he saw his daughter standing right in front of him, looking visibly tired.

It was clear that she didn't get a ounce of sleep, her eyes having dark circles under them. "Y/N..." William muttered as he kneeled to her height, "Have you been up this entire time?" Y/N slowly nodded, confirming that she was. William let Y/N into his room, closing the door in the process.

"Are you having trouble sleeping?" 'Yeah..." "Why?" Y/N looked down and grabbed the arms of her white rabbit, playing it with slightly. "The candle..." Y/N said, her eyes getting watery, "The candle melted...". William frowned a bit, thinking to himself "Oh...so that explains everything...". Y/N had a fear of the dark since she was just an infant, always requiring a candle to be lit when she went to sleep.

Y/N than asked to William "Are the monsters going to get me...", fear in her voice. William quickly embraced Y/N, telling her "No...Not when I'm around..." Y/N looked down at her white rabbit and asked as well "But what if they get-", but was interrupted when William said "I promise they won't get Snow either..." Y/N looked up to her father, who had a smile on his face.

"Y/N...Please don't cry..." William started to kiss his daughter's tears away, Y/N beginning to hiccup. "You know...Your smile makes me smile..." "It does?" "Yes, that's why I don't want to see your tears..." William put his forehead on Y/N's, softly telling her "So please smile..."

Y/N gave a smile, Making William smile back at her. "There you go..." William said, tickling Y/N slightly. Y/N laughed and William kissed her forehead, telling her "Now go to sleep, how else are you going to get taller?" Y/N chuckled and crawled next to her father in bed, quickly closing her eyes and entering dreamland.

William only watched as she slept, softly caressing her (H/L) hair. "My sunflower..." He thought as he smiled...only to see bite his lip in anger

"My sunflower...no one will touch you...