Chapter 4: Leather

Start from the beginning

You felt your mouth go dry and heart start to race. Slowly, you raised yourself back up still trying not to make eye contact with Ren.

A black leather hand grabbed your chin. "I am your superior. You will make and maintain eye contact with me, little one."

You bit down on your lip and gently nodded your head. The fear you had been so committed on pressing down started to reemerge.

"Answer me."

"Yes, Commander Ren."

"That's not hard, now it is it?"

He took his hand off your chin. You thought that would be the end of it, but he took a step forward. Instinctively, you took a step backward, but were stopped by the metal door to your quarters.

There was nowhere to run to or escape. Your chests were almost touching just like it was the other night. The heat the was radiating off his body hit yours. Each time his chest raised it gently brushed up against you. Your breathing ceased you closed your eyes for a quick second. Quickly, remembering his demand though, you opened them.

As you inhaled, leather and embers burned throughout your senses again filling your mouth and nostrils. Concentration filled your body as you were trying to block him out of your mind. You couldn't let him know that he was consuming your soul.

"You should learn to watch your thoughts." The modulated voice snapped.

Shit.

Commander Ren brought his hands back up to your face. He grabbed a tuft of your hair which gently caused your head to tilt revealing your flexed neck. Exposed to the elements, you could feel the warmth of his breath that spilt past the seams of his mask. You were positive that your heart was pumping so fast, he could see the veins pulsating.

In one violent motion, he let go off your hair. "Tonight, we will be headed to The Finalizer. Meet at my hangar at 1800. Plan on being gone for five days. Don't pack much." Before you had time to ask questions, he was halfway down the hall. 

It took your body a moment to snap out of shock. Completely speechless over what just had happened. You kept it on repeating  happened in your mind trying to make sense of it.

Gods. Why was he doing this? It has to be a power move. That man is such an ass. How lucky am I, five days with Commander Ren? Your eyes rolled into the back of your head. Shit, where are we going? What do I even pack? He said not to pack much. Your mind drifted back to your encounter. Gods. I wonder how I looked?

You stopped dead in your thoughts. Holy fuck- you could not start to fantasize about this horrible man you barely knew him. All you knew is that he liked to harm people. He hurt you, the officer, the trooper, and thousands of others.

He didn't even say thank you when you saved his life. You kept reminding yourself of this thought, as you walked down the empty hallway that apparently only you and Kylo Ren lived down. The smell of the Commander and his energy still lingered down the hallway.

The thought of him living next door to you sent chills down your spine. You were so close to him. Now it makes sense as to why you always sensed him. It was due to the wall being the only thing that separated you two. However, it still didn't explain why you could always feel him on some level though.

___________________________________________

As you arrived to Sector 1, you were approached by Destiny or Dez as she liked to be called. A first year medical chief that had gotten a residency on Star Killer Base, and at this point she was your only friend.