Chapter 4: Leather

T/G WARNING: Abuse and Sexual Denial 

"Shit." You fumbled throughout your scrub pockets trying to find your identification card. Of course, it wasn't there. Ugh, you had to run back into your living quarters to try and locate it even though you were already running behind this morning. 

One full week had come and gone since you were assigned to be a Medical Chief Officer for the First Order. Working at Sector 1 reminded you of your times training to become a medical chief. Except they had every piece of equitment and medication known throughout the galaxy.

Gods. It was beyond beautiful.

You didn't realize you missed working with such high quality materials. You had just gotten use to using donated or found medical supplies. You hated to admit that you were becoming a fan of your new setting. The only down side had to be your boss. There was no other way to describe her rather than a bitch.

Medical Chief Officer Lipa.

Lipa wasn't a fan of the idea of another Medical Chief Officer joining her. Apparently, up until this point she had been running Sector 1 by herself with the help of a few residents. She despised the idea of you working with her, and loathed that you will only be there certain days (depending on Ren's assignment for you). Although, she had no idea that your commitment with Ren. All she knew was that you would be commuting back and forth between Star Killer Base and The Finalizer. For some reason keeping your assignment to Kylo Ren away from the public seemed the safest. 

Speaking of Commander Ren, you hadn't seen the masked ruler since you became his prisoner on Star Killer base that fateful day. This didn't bother you though. You were enjoying yourself without having to worry about impressing him.

Although, there hadn't been a day or night where you weren't constantly thinking of the masked man. The thought of his touch haunted your mind during the day. Then at night, he was in your dreams constantly reminding you whose you were.

Ever since the night he stopped by your quarters, the intense feeling you had around him never left. It somehow managed to always consume your quarters. The only time you got an escape from that feeling was when you were at Sector 1; although, it still always felt like he was watching you somehow. Like you would turn a corner, and would see him staring you down.

"There you are." You said as you found your identification card on the floor underneath your couch. "I really need to get a holder for you." You twirled the card in-between your fingers inspecting the way the light reflected off it. It was a pure matte black with bright red engravings that spelt out your name and title.

As you started to walk back towards your front door, you felt the air around you change. A darker and powerful energy rang throughout you. The hairs on your neck stood up. It was as if it called out your name.

There was no doubt he was around.

As you exited your quarters, the mysterious large doors next to you flung open. The smell of familiar smell of leather filling the hallway.

A mountain of black leather emerged. Kylo Ren confidently and flawless exited out. His boots echoing down the empty metal hallway.

The coffee cup that was in your hands slipped through your fingers as you saw him. It made a loud crash that echoed even louder than his boots.

Fuck me. Good attempt at trying to not make him notice me.

You quickly looked away from Ren trying not to make eye contact. You bent down to pick up the now dented paper cup. On the ground, your eyes were meet with a pair of black leather boots.