- Singnie…. - SuA closed her eyes, stopped the flow from the corner of her eyes falling, every time, seeing Siyeon's tears, her heart burned down, it really hurt.

- Handong told me that you were looking for me. I also read the words you wrote in the diary. Now that I'm back, can you tell me everything?

- Singnie, I'm sorry for lying to you.

- You have some reason, so you did that right? I'm sorry for avoiding you in the past time, I'll listen to you explain, just say it

- Isn't that… you have a new lover?

- You saw the pictures of Nayeon uploaded online, right? I purposely did it for you to come see me, I expected you to find me ...

Yes, SuA has been searching for Siyeon for months, but when she found out that Siyeon had a new person, she no longer wanted to go looking ...

And Siyeon hopes she finds Siyeon after that ...?

Lee Siyeon, she’s so funny ...

SuA smiles bitterly ..

- Who is that girl then? The person in the photo that Nayeon posted ..

- Just a friend of Nayeon, I'm not close to her either.

- During that time, where were you, with your parents? - SuA asked.

- On the way, I suddenly fainted and then woke up at my parents' house. They kidnapped me back to the old house. When I found out they were still alive, I was very happy. They said your gang took me hostage to steal their money and stop my father's big project. At that time, I knew you were lying, and I was very angry, so I didn't want to see you anymore.

- …… ..

- But I can't live without you, I want to hear everything from your mouth, that all the stories are not what I thought, is that right?

- …….

- That night, you did not answer, I thought that you no longer loved me, so you did not hold on to me anymore, even returned the ring ...

- ……

- Even though I tried, but really I still can't live without you, so I come back here, I lied to my parents that I went out to live on my own, I have been waiting for you for a month, but you are no longer living here, where did you go?

- …… ..

- Why are you keeping quiet? Don't you want to live with me anymore, Bora, don't be like that - Siyeon shook SuA’s hand repeatedly, she leaned her forehead against SuA, crying furiously.

- My mission, to kill you.

- What? - Siyeon was surprised, her dull eyes stared at SuA.

- If I don't do my job, I will be killed by my boss. But that night I didn't kill you, and brought you here, take care of you, be with you, and love you ..

- ………….

- I lied to you many times, all because I wanted to protect you.

- Your boss, is Kim Minji?

- Yes, she almost succeeded in killing you, and you knew it.

- So now she ... ..

- Minji spared me and didn't kill me, nor did she wants to kill you, so we're safe right now, but if your family knows you're with DCC people, I'm afraid they'll take revenge.

- Don't worry, I will protect you, no one will know this place - Siyeon hugs SuA back, buried her head in SuA’s long black hair, she still can't stop crying.

- ……. - SuA was surprised, Siyeon dared to exchange her family, for a life here, a life with SuA? ...

- I will always be with you, no matter what, will become your support, will love you, protect you, you are my everything. I don't want to live like the past few months anymore, my life is nothing without you.

- ……

- Please come back here and stay, stay with me, don't leave me, okay?

End chapter 18.