꧁~To Be By Your Side~(Part XL)꧂

Start from the beginning

(TW: Mentions and Flashbacks to the Sexual Assault and Rape AND Panic Attack.)

(The end of TW is the next bold text)

<<That Night; Party Night<<

~María's POV~

His nails sank further into my sides as he manhandled my body. Pulling me further up the bed, I was bashed into the headboard, causing me to try and squirm away from his grip.

Pushing me back down, my head was forcibly slammed back into the wooden frame. I could feel the weight of him on top of me, holding me down.

At this point, my body was exhausted, I stopped putting up a fight, for I physically couldn't take it anymore.

I could feel his fingers play with the straps of my bra. His touch was like venom against my skin.

"I'm going to do what I want with you."

"N—n-no," I sluggishly shook my head.

"No, don't say no, tell me yes."

I moaned in disagreement, not able to be verbal.

Hands wrapped around my arms and shook me violently, he raised his voice, "I told you not to say that!"

Shaking my head again, he slapped me right across the cheek and tugged at my hair as if it were ropes.

"Say the word, bitch."

I was scared of what he would do next, so I finally gave in.

"Ye-yes, oh-okay..."

Without warning, he ripped the garment from my body, the straps burning agains my skin at the fast pace.

In a moment's time, I felt pressure on my breasts, I felt bites on my shoulder, leading down to my chest.

The feeling was unbearable, it was happening so fast. I could hear him whisper in my ear, telling me I was okay, but I sure as hell didn't feel okay.

>>Present>>

Hitting my head with the inside of my fisted hands, I tried to make the memories fade away.

I cried out his name, screaming it into my pillow.

Pleading with thin air to make it stop, the tightness in my chest only grew, like as if someone was squeezing the life out of me.

I needed anyone to be beside, to be by my side.

(TW ENDS HERE)

~~~~

~Techno's POV~

Pulling into the driveway of her house, I almost to shut the car door as I rushed towards the front door.

My bag in my hand.

From the look of the empty driveway and the dark house, no one was home.

Dialing her number, nobody picked up.

Resisting the urge to throw my phone into the bushes, I rang the doorbell and still no response.

It wouldn't be breaking and entering right?

Trying to not resort to that thought, I pounded on the door and called out,

"María!"

Silence.

No longer having the patience to receive some form of communication from inside, I reached over, ripped that one brick from the wall, and grabbed the key.

Shoving it into the lock, I twisted aggressively until it clicked. Flinging the door open, it crashed against the wall with a bang.

I shut the door quickly, and ran up the stairs.

Leaning up against her locked door, I pleaded for a response, "María, María are you in there?"

I could hear soft whimpers through the door.

"María, I'm right here!"

"Pl-please..." my voice cracked.

I wasn't getting anything from the girl, she was silently breaking from the other side of the wall.

Bag and car keys still in hand, I went through the key chain and found a miniature sized flathead screw driver.

Taking it out, I forced it in the lock and jammed it inside.

With my adrenaline rushing through my veins, I took a step or two backwards, before going full speed putting all my force into the knob, breaking the turns of the lock.

Once I heard the snap, I pushed the door open and ran inside.

The door closing behind me, the room was dark, but I immediately spotted María in her bed.

(Tw: Panic Attack)

I rushed to her side and heard her heavy and uneven breathing, she was hyperventilating and shaking.

"You're—" her words were paused by a whimper, "here."

"Yo-you're...here-"

I replied, "of course I am, of course I am."

"I'd do anything to be by your side."

(A/N-  Hey people! I love you ❤️)

(Hamster Fact: Hamsters like many fruits.)

(-Hamster)
Words
1234 words