PROLONGED

according to mayan calendar december 21st of 2012 is when the calendar counting end which means the end of the world . many believe that the world will end in 2012 but it did not happen.

that is the lie you believe to be the truth.

2012 is the year where a woman lost her life in space saving the world ,and giving them a chance to live again by losing her own life and leaving her family being a hero in the world that doesnt even know her existence .

ASFA is where my mom and older brother work for , it is reported that an asteroid from space is about to hit the earth . they calculated and suprisingly it is dec 21st.

my brother and mother know that it is a one way ticket or more like a suicide mission backthen, when i was a little girl i accidentaly watch the documentary of ASFA about the mission and the explosion of my mother and brother's marsian 1117.

nakita ko sa dalawa kong mata kung paano sumabog ang sasakyang pangkalawakan ng dalawang taong naging parte ng buhay ko, dalawang taong nangakong babalik sa amin .

kung hindi ko pa siguro natuklasan ang dvd walang magsasabi sa akin na wag ng maghintay dahil wala na ang mga taong iintayin ko. naniwala ako sa kanila na nasa isang mission lang ang aking ina at kuya pero ginawa nila akong tanga ,pinaniwala nila sa akin ang isang bagay na gawa gawa at isang kasinungalingan lamang.

I fucking waited for two fucking years, galit na galit ako noon . why would they lie?! that's my mother ,my brother ,my family!!!!!? Anong kagaguhan na hindi ko maiintindihan kapag sinabi nila? nakita ko na! at sa pagsabog palang ng marsian1117 alam ko na na wala na sila!

we should stop making people understand the truth by lying just because we think that they can bare the pain when they are old enough . dahil wala namang magiiba o magbabago the pain is still unbearable. we should let them bare the pain as early as possible kasi iyon yung totoo its either they accept it or not they cant do anything about it .

i lost my two bestfriend , namatay sila para lang sa mga taong sinayang ang buhay nila sa mga walang kwentang bagay.

sinayang nila ang pagkakataong magbago . they breath the air without value thinking life is too short to be sad so go to parties,smoke weeds,drink alcohol, get in trouble just for fun . nawalan ako ng pagkakataong magkaroon ng isang buong pamilya isang bagay na hindi ako mabibigyan ng pagkakataong bagguhin.

I dont want to be the hero ayokong ipaglaban ang mga taong hindi naman karapat dapat bigyan ng isa pang pagkakataong .

the world did end in 2012 for me.

ASFA ,invited me to be part of their organization which i agreed , my profession is an archeologist im one of the Most famous archeologist of all time.

Finding The great Pharoah prince Moses Constantine Horus Ptolemy 17 of the ancient eygpt will be one of my greatest discovery.

I may be the daughter of the woman who save the earth in 2012, but I was born not to be a savior and die I don't break the rules Business is business.

This era is my generation.

-