The test

(A/N Thank you so much for 1.32k reads on my story!🥺 I know it's not that good but thank you! N e ways let's start the chapter🤧)

~The next morning~

Izumi PoV
Beeep beep

Beep beep

Bee bee-

I slam my hand down on my annoying alarm clock, that decides to wake me up from a good dream, and get get out of bed. I then start my routine, laying my uniform out, then hopping into the shower, and finally getting dressed.

I then head downstairs to make breakfast only to be greeted by papa making food.

"Hey Izu you're up already"

"Yea my alarm finally woke me up today. I do not want to rush out of the door again." He chuckles at my comment. "So do you need any help?"

"Umm sure there's not much left to do, and I'm sure the rest of them will be down soon."

"Ok" I smiled as I helped prepare the rest of the food.

About 10 minutes later everybody was downstairs eating, and soon ready to go. Toshi and I walked, while dad and papa drove Eri to her school.

While walking Toshi decided it was a good time to talk about my misery.

"Soooo how was detention with Hawks~."

"It was fine." I say my voice going a little higher than usual. Memories of that event soon start to flood my head causing me to blush.

"* Le Gasp* what happened? Why are you blushing? Did he do something? Oh noooo. I'll sort him out." He says cracking his knuckles.

"No no no. There is no need to any of that." I say waving my hands embarrassed.

"Ok then tell me. What happened?" He says slowly calming down.

I tell Toshi everything that happened during detention. I know I can trust him cause he's my brother and he's not gonna tell our dads.

"So all I'm hearing is you have a date with your crush." He says teasingly.

"W-What nooo!! It's not a d-date."

"Sooo if not a date which he said it was. What is it then?"

"Ummmm I-I uhhh"

I look for a distraction, but I didn't even notice until I looked up that we were already at the door to our classroom. 'Yes! An escape.'

"Oh would you look at that we are here." I say and before he gets a chance to speak I quickly open the door.

"Wait a minu-"

"Oh hey Uraraka-Chan nice to see you." I say cutting him off and walking away, swiftly avoiding that conversation.

I talked to Uraraka for a couple minutes then dad or should I say Mr. Aizawa came in.

"Ok class take your seats." He said in a very tired voice. "Today we will have a little test for your quirks." He then put two boxes on his desk. "Get dressed and meet me in the field."

After he left everyone stood there confused. Then Iida decided to do what he does best...annoying peo- I-I mean leading everybody.

"Ok I propose that we all line up and grab our PE uniforms in an orderly fashion."

"Ok well fuck that" Kachaan said as he grabbed his uniform and walked out.

As soon as he said that everybody rushed to the front to get their uniforms, while being loud and chaotic. After that they left to the locker rooms.