Exams

I am going to try to make this my longest chapter. Hope you enjoy😁

~Morning 6:00~
Izumi POV
I wake up in a cold sweat thinking I was still in a cell, but then remember everything that happened yesterday, and smile knowing that we are free. I check the time to see that it's 6:00. It's early so I thought why not make breakfast. I go downstairs to the kitchen and start making pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc.

~2 hours later~
As I finish up cooking Shinso and Hizashi come downstairs. " Good morning Toshi and Hizashi" I say with a bright smile. Shinso looks at me confused then smiles.
" If you get to call me shin I'll call you Izu"
" Ok then shin" I agree
"You don't have to call me Hizashi call me papa and call Aizawa dad" he says smiling
"Ok then papa" I say smiling back
" Where's dad then?"
"Oh he's upstairs still asleep you can go wake him up and tell him the food is ready"
"Ok I'll get him and Eri too." I then skip upstairs to wake up Eri and dad after.
After bringing everybody downstairs we ate breakfast and made plans to go to the mall after to get me and Eri some clothes.

~At the Mall~
Toshi, Eri, dad, and me went to the mall while pap stayed behind to do some work. When we walked in Eri's eyes lit up and she immediately ran off to the first store, with everybody running after. We soon stopped at a bright link store everyone exhausted except Eri.
~About 4 hours later~
We were in our way out with many bags being carried by Toshi and dad
"Why are you guys walking so fast you know we have all the bags. At least walk slower"  Shin complained.
"Ok ok I'll help you" I say smirking
"Really"
"Yes really" I walk over and grab the smallest bag on his arm and said " isn't that better
" That's just petty 😒"
While he was pouting Eri and dad were laughing. As we were walking a day a ash blond spiky haired boy with red eyes yelling it somebody. Our eyes met but then I look away thinking ' he looks familiar' I brushed it off and went back to the car. As we drove home I couldn't shake the feeling that I knew the boy.Toshi must have known I was thinking about something because he asked "Hey are you ok you're spacing out" he looked concerned so I replied back " Oh it's nothing I'm good" I smile back. " ok then" .
When we got home we walked in to the house to smell a delicious meal. We sat down and immediately started chowing down.
"Well...you guys must have been hungry" he looks at us laughing.
After we finish eating we all go to the family room to watch a movie. Eri and Toshi were leaning on me, and dad and papa were snuggling. We decided to turn on Mulan (A/N the carton one because Mushu is hilarious) during the movie every time a song came on Eri started singing. When she did we all laughed, and I couldn't stop thinking I like it here, I love my new family and I will protect them.

~Narrator~
In a span of 4 years Izumi, Eri, and Shinso trained with their quirks at UA, because they have the best place to train. Izumi can now fly perfectly and has unlocked a part of her demon side. She has learned that she can turn into a full demon when she gets mad but has a hard time controlling it. She can use hellflame: the strongest fire there is and it's green, summon demons from Hell to work for her, and another ability which she has yet to unlock. With her angel powers when she uses them her devil horns go away and a halo spawns over her she can use the halo to heal people and make it big enough for a barrier. She can make a spear of light from her kinetic energy and other's attacks. She can also use her wings to block attacks. Izumi has become a little less innocent she doesn't curse, but she does stand up for herself, protects others, and her attitude is calm and nice but if you get on her bad side you will face Hell.
With Shinso he trained to be stronger. He works out with Aizawa and has also learned how to use the cloth Aizawa uses . He is very overprotective of his sisters and will hurt anybody that hurts them . He occasionally fights with them but not serious fights just playing around.
Eri is still learning her quirk, but for the most part she can control it. She also had a sassy attitude, but is still a sweetheart.
Shinso is 15 but a couple months older than Izumi. Izumi is 15 and Eri is 10.