Chapter 66: beautiful just like you

Zara's POV

10 months later.

~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*facetime*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Leo : Where we heading tonight?
Leo asked fixing his camera against the wall for a good view of his whole body.

Owen : Fuck, the lake?
Owen spoke while shrugging his shoulders in question.

Angel: nooo what about a the park
Angel whined with a soft voice

Leo: Angel shut the fuck up
Leo's  words jumped at her in full intent to silence her, Leo does this all the time.

Cole : Say that again Leo
Cole warned him putting the camera close to his face making all of us laugh.

Me: let's go to a arcade
                                   I mentioned after calming my
                                   laugh

Ryan: with what money?
Ryan chuckled making Angel laugh

Me: I got some on me but y'all owe
  me

Owen: sounds good to me

Angel: yea cause that's way cooler
Angel rolled her eyes flopping onto her bed
keeping the camera above her

Zayn: are we bringing Marty? We haven't seen him inna while

Ryan: Marty who?
Ryan asked causing Angel and I to laugh

Zayn: come on.. like who the fuck let Mitchel and Cole in our group.

Angel: I did

Ryan: I did

Owen: they aren't the fuck, just add ons
Owen smirked slouching back on his chair, he looked so good with head phones and a
controller in his hands.

Owen: what time do I pick you up Z
He added

Me: like 3 ish

Owen: okay so EVERYONE meet at Jokecade at three alright??

Zayn: Yea

Leo: Yea

Angel: mhm

Ryan: k

Cole: Yea I'll text Mitchel
~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

It had been ten months later. And it was summer. The past ten months were normal and happy.
Owen had been feeling a lot better, Ashley was still in jail. I was good knowing he was good. Angel and Cole started dating and Ryan and Mitchel had been official.

Zayn came back from his trip around the second week from coming back from camp. We were all so happy to see him. However he still hangs out with Marty here and there.
Since it was getting a lot warmer all of us decided to hand out like everyday almost.
Ryan, Angel, Cole, Mitchel, Leo, Owen, Zayn and I.

I don't think we could ever really be friends with Marty again after what went down we all just stopped talking to him. And he did the same.

My birthday is in three days and we were planning something HUGE. That I was really excited for.
Not to mention Owen and I had been dating, 11 months strong to be exact.

We moved to the upper end side of our neighbourhood moving me closer to the school which was closer to Owen.
So he would sneak out to hang with me sometimes.
Me and Angel shared separate rooms now thank God but once in a while we would sleep over at each other's rooms discussing drama.
She's also not a virgin anymore.