The × Zoldyck × Family

Start from the beginning

"Here we are, these are the servant's quarters. It's getting pretty late, so you can stay here tonight." Zebro pushes the door open creating a loud rumbling sound

Kurapika and Y/n noticed the left over marks on ground which the door had made when opened.

"Please, come on in."

Walking in the estate Zebro stood at the door. "Hey, anybody home?" He calls.

"Guests, huh? Don't see that every day."
They all turned towards a male with brown hair who was smoking.

"This is Seaquant."
"He works with me here at the estate." Zebro claims.

"Konbanwa" Gon spoke to Seaquant

Who only started to walked away. "Zebro doesn't take liking to just anybody. Make yourselves at home." He walked further away. "Though in this house, that's easier said than done."

After some time of somewhat settling in. Everyone was either sitting down or near the table.

"You wanna see young Master Killua? Now, that's pretty funny." Seaquant laughs crossing his arms leaning against the wall as Zebro poured tea for everyone again.

You where siting next to Gon on his right while Zebro sat next to him on his left and across from them sat Kurapika and Leorio.

"Actually, we're dead serious." Leorio implied sternly as they all looked towards Seaquant.

"Then let me give you some advice."
"Give up now and go home." Seaquant spoke bluntly

"What did you say?"

"Zebro told you about the Testing Gate, right?" "If you wanna know what this place is like, that's an example." He gestured

"It won't be easy. We get that." Gon replied making everyone turn to him.

"But still, I'm not leaving yet. Not until I see Killua." Seaquant looked sketchy at Gon's words. "Before, when he was in trouble, I wasn't there for him like I should've been." Gon recalled

"If I was...if I'd just been there... I know I could have stopped him." You looked at Gon, seeing his sadden face. "He's our friend and he's really important to us, okay?" Gon eyes shined as he looked ahead then towards you.

You nodded strongly as everyone looked at you in response to Gon's gesture.

Zebro chuckles "I understand."

"In that case, Why don't you do some training while you're here?" Zebro turned towards Gon.

"What do you mean?"

"Hey now, Zebro.."

"Listen to me, Gon. You four can try to open the door together." "There's nothing wrong with teamwork." Zebro's words make Kurapika and Leorio gasped slightly.

"And with a little bit of training, it should be possible." 

"How about it?"

Gon looked in thought. "I don't like the idea of being tested."

"But if there's really no other way..."