7

San gulped and looked at him before he sighed. "That's something that we'll discuss later on" he said immediately. "But I really want to know!!" Wooyoung whined while pouting his lips at him. "I said that I will tell you later on" San said sternly while snarling a little at the eagerness of the younger male.

"But it's just a simple quest-"

"Don't make me fucking repeat myself one more time" San said while grabbing him by the neck harshly. Wooyoung was gasping for air as everything was turning foggy and his eyes started filling with tears. "S-stop... please" he managed to whimper out.

San's eyes widened and he immediately let him go of the boy who fell on the floor. San kneeled to reach the boy's level while cursing at himself for being so stupid. Wooyoung was coughing and taking big gulps of air as he was shaking with fear. "I'm so sorry baby I should've been more careful" he said while trying to check up on the other male but his heart broke a little when the other male flinched and tried to hide himself from the older. "Baby....... I'll make it up to you! Just tell me what you want me to do for you and I'll do it! I promise" San said while standing up to pick up the smaller boy. "I-it's fine...just.....just leave me alone" Wooyoung said while wiping his tears. "I....fine... I'll show you where your room is" San said as he helped the other stand up. "O-o-okay.." Wooyoung whispered while standing up slowly with the help of San.

Wooyoung followed san down the wide hallways thinking about his family and about how they warned him not to go outside when he was 8 and how they told him that the world wasn't innocent when he was 14 and how the smallest things can make a big difference when he was 17 and finally how life is a nightmare that you can't wake up from when he was 18. "This is your room" San said while smiling widely. "What's on your mind baby? You look like you're thinking about something" San had noticed that the other male was spacing out. Wooyoung looked at him and teared up "I miss them...I miss my parents" he said sadly. "I made it exactly like your old room for that exact reason " San said while smiling widely. "If you knew that I was going to miss them then why did you bring me here?!!" Wooyoung asked angrily while scowling at San. "For your safety" San said simply but that just made Wooyoung angrier. "I can take care of myself I don't need a fucking prince charming to save me like a princess" Wooyoung said through gritted teeth. "Those kidnappers aren't regular kidnappers, baby they're trained to fight" San said seriously while glaring at him. "I can fight, San" the smaller male replied. "But I beat you earlier" San said smugly while smirking at Wooyoung. "And? I can still defend myself" Wooyoung said while scoffing. "They are strong Wooyoung and when I mean strong I mean really strong" San said while clenching his fists "you should be thankful that I helped you! They would've done inexplicable things to you if I hadn't taken you with me". Wooyoung rolled his eyes and attempted to walk away but San pinned him against the wall and kissed his neck possessively. "Remember that you're mine now and that means that you have to obey me" San said against the younger's milky skin. Wooyoung shuddered and whimpered at the feeling of his sensitive skin being attacked with pleasurable contact. "S-stop" he whimpered but he really didn't want it to stop if he was being honest. "But you don't want me to" San said before he started to suck on the smaller's neck slowly. "Wait a second how the fuck do you know what my room looks like?!" Wooyoung blurted out to avoid anymore contact but he truly didn't want him to stop.

"I might've sent some of my people to search your room" San said while smirking evilly and looking down at the little hickey that he had left on his baby's neck. "What? Didn't my parents stop them? Or maybe the guards.. before they.... you know... disappeared..." Wooyoung asked while frowning sadly. "They had already disappeared before we got there" San said while wrapping his legs around the smaller. "I'm here for you baby boy" he said while smiling at him and kissed his forehead but he was surprised when Wooyoung leaned closer and started crying in his chest. "It's okay baby boy... you're safe now! I'll help you with my everything and you will be happy again" San said seriously. "T-they promised!! They said th-that they w-wouldn't leave m-me alone but they lied!! My mom said that she will always be by my side when I need her the most!! My dad said that he even in my dreams I'll be able to be with them....they broke their promise..... because I wasn't there..." Wooyoung's break down ended with a whimper before he fell asleep from tiredness.

"Cute" San whispered before picking him up bridal style and putting him on the bed. "I'll take care of you... I'll do everything to make you happy I promise" San stated before making sure that the younger was well covered.

San's POV:
I need to figure out a way to keep Wooyoung inside the house. My friends visit me quite often so I have to teach him how to be good before next Friday. "Fuck" I whispered quietly while sitting in my room trying to come up with an idea on how to get Wooyoung under control. I mean he kinda submitted to me when I left that gorgeous hickey on his neck but he needs to be more obedient than that.....I got it! Everyone has a weak spot even the great all mighty Jung Wooyoung I already know what it is. Get ready to submit to me Wooyoung. It'll be fun.