3

Changbin pulled San off of Wooyoung and punched him really hard which made San smirk evilly.
"Hmm... remember who you're messing with Changbin...I might just make your family suffer more than you who knows?" he said while laughing which made Changbin angrier.
"Shut up San! At least he gets love from his family" wooyoung stood in front of Changbin and hugged him tightly before pulling him away from San.
"Oh just you two wait" San said as his smirk never left his lips.

"I'm screwed" Changbin said while cursing silently. "Why? Why are you screwed?" Wooyoung asked since he was confused. "San might attack my family and everyone knows that my family isn't doing that we'll financially so we won't be able to defend ourselves if San really decides to attack out House or our Mafia building" Changbin said while sighing as he looked down at his feet sadly. Wooyoung nodded while processing everything that he had just heard.
"My father and I will protect your family" Wooyoung reassured while looking at him with a big smile. "Your family is too busy so don't worry about it" Changbin said immediately. "It's okay my father is really kind so he wouldn't mind helping you out" Wooyoung said while smiling soothingly.
"I'll trust you" Changbin said while smiling and looking at the taller male.
"Where do you want to go?" Wooyoung asked excitedly. "We still have school you know~" Changbin said while raising an eyebrow.
"Let's skip it! There's only one period left" Wooyoung whined while pouting a little. "It's your first day here and you're already being chaotic" Changbin said while chuckling as he pulled him out of the school and to a park that was nearby.

"Ooh~ this park is really nice" Wooyoung said while looking around. "Yeah! This is my parent's park so my family owns this park" Changbin informed him with a smile on his face. "Really? How much is it?" Wooyoung asked while smiling as well. "₩ 50,000 and it's quite old" Changbin said while looking up at the trees. "That's expensive... it's so peaceful" Wooyoung said while taking a deep breath and he took in the scent of the grass and the trees that were around them. "You do know that my family is rich as well right? You're just richer and more powerful" Changbin said as he looked at the taller male. "Of course I know but considering all of the problems that your family has been in I was worried about how much money your family has spent" Wooyoung said before looking at him. "We're doing fine but the rivalry between the mafia groups just keeps getting worse" Changbin said as he sighed softly. "your family can join our mafia group y'know" wooyoung said while looking at the shorter male. "Yeah right! My family would never accept to being connected with another mafia group" Changbin said while sighing. "We'll make them see the greatness of doing so!! I'm sure we'll succeed!!!!" Wooyoung said excitedly while nodding happily and giving him a thumbs up which made Changbin smile softly. "Thanks to you now I know that we can do it" Changbin said while smiling widely.

"You're cute you know" Changbin chuckled softly. "Shut up shorty" Wooyoung pouted while blushing and looked away since he was upset and shy. "Sorry but it's true" Changbin said while chuckling softly. "You can't tell me that you have never been called cute in your life" Changbin said expectantly but when he got no answers he gasped loudly. "What????" Changbin looked at him with a confused expression on his face. "You have never been called cute in your life?!!! What the fuck" Changbin was very confused and very shocked at what he had just found out. "I'm usually just called appropriate" Wooyoung said while smiling sadly. "Well to me you're perfect" Changbin said while smiling softly while looking into his eyes and smiling. "T-thanks?" Wooyoung said but it sounded more like a question as he blushed and hid his face with his hands. "Hahaha you look so cute like this" Changbin said while laughing out loud.

"Welp!  It nice talking to you but I've got to go home before 5:00 so I'll see you tommorow!!" Wooyoung said as he ran away happily and got in a the car a few feet away from the park they were just at. "Bye" he whispered with a small smile on his face but he was honestly sad that he couldn't see the person that he liked for as long as he wanted. "So you're still talking to my wooyoung huh?" An amused voice said from behind one of the trees. "Who is it?" Changbin asked while looking around angrily. "Aww~ can't find me?" The voice asked to tease him but ended up being cursed out by Changbin. "It's you San isn't it" Changbin growled out while still looking around. San chuckled and revealed himself as he walked towards him slowly. "Finally you guessed who I was I thought I was going to be a snack for the mosquitoes" San said while sighing softly. "You should've stayed where you were so I can have Wooyoung all to myself" Changbin said which made San's expression turn dark and not sarcastic or teasing as before. "My Wooyoung shouldn't be with you and you shouldn't be with him either" San said with a frown on his face. "he's not yours and he will never be yours even if you have to force him he will still reject you" Changbin said while glaring at him. "And by the way he's not an object" Changbin said then looked into his eyes. "We'll see who gets him~" San said while chuckling softly and starting to smirk.

"I love you and I can't let you go but please don't hurt me my love"