"I can't wait to go back to Polis." Clarke said.

"I'm guessing you really like Polis?" Lexa teased.

"I love it there." Clarke said. "It's so beautiful there."

"Me too." Lexa said. "It's one of my favorite places on earth."

They kept riding and Luna and Raven were flirting. They took a break about three hours later. Clarke was changing her bandage.

"Any pain while you were riding?" Clarke asked, taking off her bandage.

"No, not really." Lexa said.

"That's good." Clarke cleaned around the wound before putting the bandage on. Clarke put her shirt down and helped her up. Lexa kissed Clarke.

"Thank you." Lexa said against her lips.

"Pro." (You're welcome) Clarke said. She went to the bathroom and walked back to the group. Clarke helped her onto the horse.

"I'm supposed to be helping you on your horse." Lexa said as Clarke put a hand on her thigh. Clarke laughed softly.

"It's time to break the cycle." Clarke squeezed her thigh gently before getting on her horse. They started to ride again.

"I don't trust stairs." Raven started. "They are always up to something."

"I'm gonna push you off the horse if you don't shut up!" Octavia said.

"Come on, that was good." Raven laughed. "Wait, I have another one, did you hear the rumor about butter? Well I'm not gonna spread it."

"Fuck my life." Octavia mumbled.

"I'm so good at sleeping, I can do it with my eyes closed." Raven said. "Why did the math book look so sad? Because of all it's problems."

"What?" Lexa asked Clarke, confused.

"A math book is something they used in the old world before the bombs." Clarke explianed. "It had number problems and stuff written in it."

"Don't trust atoms. They make up everything." Raven conutined.

"An atom?" Luna asked.

"It's something with science." Octavia said. Luna nodded.

"What did the fish say when he hit the wall. Dam." Raven laughed. "Last one, what do you call a fake noodle? An impasta. One more, I wouldn't buy velcro. It's a total rip off."

"Oh god." Clarke groaned. "You need to stop."

"I think they were good." Raven shrugged. "You guys are just mad that you can't think of better jokes." Raven told them.

"It is taking everything for me to not push you off your horses." Octavia said.

"Let's all relax." Lincoln said.

"You two are children." Luna said.

"I know." Raven said. "But we have known that for a long time."

"Where did you get the bombs or whatever they were?" Clarke asked.

"They were grenades." Raven said. "I found gunpowder at the dropship and took it with me. I found the other parts around Polis."

The sun was going down and they were about three miles away from Polis. Lexa saw Clarke yawn. "Tired, Niron?" (Lover) Lexa asked.

"Just a little." Clarke said. "How are you feeling?"

"Tired." Lexa said. "My wound is good though." She added.

"That's god." Clarke said. "I'll change the bandage once we get back to Polis." Lexa nodded.

They finally got to Polis and Clarke and Lexa went to their room to get cleaned up. They ate dinner and Clarke changed the bandage on her stomach. They climbed into bed.

"I love you Clarke." Lexa said, moving hair out of Clarke's face.

"I love you too Lex." Clarke said, as Lexa wrapped her arms around Clarke. Clarke kissed her forehead and left her lips there. "Maybe we can relax for once and not have war almost breaking out every second."

"Maybe." Lexa said, quietly.

They talked a little longer before falling asleep.

It was sometime in the middle of the night and Lexa felt Clarke move in her sleep. Lexa just pulled Clarke closer. Clarke moved again but more suddenly. Lexa opened her eyes and looked at Clarke.

The moonlight shined on Clarke's face, Lexa could see a few tears. Clarke moved her head and most hit her head. Lexa shook Clarke's shoulder and Clarke gasped. Clarke started to panic, looking around the room.

"Hey, Clarke, look at me." Lexa cupped Clarke's face. Clarke's panicked eyes found her own. "You're safe." Lexa wiped the tears from Clarke's face. Clarke wrapped her in a hug and Lexa rubbed her back gently, as tears wet her shirt. "You're okay." Lexa said, softly.

Clarke calmed down a little later. "Sorry." Clarke said, as Lexa wiped a tear away with her thumb.

"You don't have anything to be sorry about." Lexa said. "What were you dreaming about?" Lexa took Clarke's hand.

"Mount Weather." Clarke said, sadly. "And don't start saying sorry."

"The same dream?" Lexa asked and Clarke nodded. Lexa pulled Clarke back into a hug and kissed her forehead. They laid back down and Lexa rubbed Clarke's back until she fell back asleep.

Lexa kissed Clarke's head and then joined Clarke in sleep.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧