Chapter 15

Clarke POV

    It was the next morning and she was feeling as good as new. Clarke woke up in Lexa's bed and Lexa was on top of her. Clarke kissed Lexa's head, smiling.

    A few moments later, Lexa opened her eyes and then blinked a few times. "Good morning." Clarke said. "Sleepy raccoon."

    "Shush." Lexa said. "Good morning." Lexa kissed Clarke. Lexa rolled off of her. "Can I kill Pike today?"

    "Just take it easy." Clarke said. "My mom is talking to the council about it and stuff today." Clarke told her. The tent flaps opened.

    Raven entered with her hands over her eyes. "Your mom wants you two up and ready for the meeting." Raven peaked through her fingers and then put her hands down.

    "My mom?" Lexa asked.

    "You know what I mean." Raven said. "Mother in law."

    "Raven!" Clarke threw a pillow at her. Raven laughed and threw the pillow back. Lexa was confused. "I'll tell you later." Lexa nodded. "What time does the meeting start?" Clarke asked as Lexa wrapped her arms around Clarke.

    "Half an hour." Raven said. "So get up!" Raven walked out. Clarke kissed Lexa and then got up. Lexa groaned and then followed her out.

    About fifteen minutes later, they were walking into Arkadia. Lexa had a guard with her as they walked. They were getting weird looks but they ignored them. Kane met up with them. "Bellamy is also getting charged if Pike is found guilty." Kane told them in a low voice.

    "Why?" Clarke asked.

    "He distracted you while Pike put the beetle's blood in your food." Clarke and Lexa nodded. "It won't be as bad as Pike's but it still would be bad."

    They walked up to the meeting room. "Stay out here." Lexa told her guard. He nodded and then stood by the door. They walked in and the door shut behind them.

    "Ai na nou but eni Won kom bida diyo hir." (I can't kick anyone off anything here.) Lexa mumbled and Clarke had to bite the inside of her cheek to stop herself from laughing.

    Lexa and Clarke went to the back of the room. "You look so hot with your warpaint." Clarke told Lexa in a quiet voice. Lexa was about to say something back when the door opened and her mom walked in and looked at them.

    "How are you feeling?" Lexa asked.

    "Just a little weak." Clarke said. "I've been worse." Clarke said and Lexa nodded. Clarke put a hand on Lexa's back. Pike walked in and looked at Clarke, shocked. Clarke did a short quick wave at him. Pike gathered himself and sat down.

    "He's not too happy about his plan failing." Lexa said to her.

    "I think he didn't believe that I was alive also." Clarke said. The doors opened and Bellamy walked in. Bellamy got out his gun and pointed it at Lexa. Lexa took out her knife and was about to throw it when Clarke stepped in front of Lexa. Kane walked over and took Bellamy's gun. "Put it away." Clarke told Lexa. Lexa looked at Bellamy one last time and then put her knife back in it's holder by her waist.

    "What is she doing here?" Bellamy asked, pointing at Lexa.

    "First of all, she is the Commander." Kane said. "She can be here if she wants to be. Secondly, she was the only other person with Clarke besides Raven and Octavia." Bellamy mumbled something.

    "Reminds me of Titus with all his mumbling." Clarke said under her breath. Lexa laughed softly. Everyone else walked in and the meeting started.