Chapter 7

Clarke POV

    Clarke was asleep in her bed when the doors opened. "Get up! It's a beautiful morning in a world that has men eating snakes and blood thirsty monkeys!" Raven said, walking in. Raven opened the blinds and let the sunlight light up the room.

    "Fuck off." Clarke groaned. "It's too early." Clarke pulled the covers over her head.

    "You have duties, you have to sit in a room and watch Lexa talk." Raven said, pulling the covers off Clarke's head. "How did you ever get up without me?" Raven asked.

    "I didn't need to go anywhere at the time." Clarke said, stretching. "Also the sun is still rising. I have plenty of time before the meeting starts." Clarke said. She rubbed the sleep away from her eyes.

    "I was also bored and Octavia almost killed me when I woke her up so I'm here." Raven said, walking over to the table that had her drawings on it.

    "Octavia is not a morning person." Clarke said, sitting up. "You interrupt her beauty sleep. It has to be for a good reason like the world is gonna explode." Raven laughed as she looked through the drawings.

    "You drew Lexa an awful lot." Raven said.

    "How did you know? I threw those out-" Clarke said and then realized. "You bitch!" Clarke threw a pillow at Raven. Raven started to laugh and ran over to the trash can. Clarke got up and wrapped her arms around Raven, pulling her away. Raven was laughing and struggling.

    "Let me see one." Raven laughed. "And why the fuck are you so strong?" The door opened and Kaylee walked in with a tray. Clarke pulled Raven onto the ground and straddled her waist, pinning her down. "Clarke draws-" Clarke put a pillow over Raven's face and muffled the rest.

"What?" Kaylee asked, putting the tray down.

Raven reached for the trash can and knocked it over. The balled up drawings of Lexa spilled out. Raven grabbed on and threw it in Kaylee's direction. "Run!" Raven said, through the pillow. Kaylee picked it up and left the room.

Clarke quickly put the other drawings back in the trash can and got off of Raven. Clarke started after Kaylee and Raven followed her. Kaylee ran into a dead in and threw it to Raven. Raven caught it and started to run in the other direction. "Raven, I'm gonna kill you!" Clarke said, as Raven was pressing the elevator button.

The doors opened and Raven stepped in. Clarke got in and Kaylee followed her in just as the doors shut. They were all wrestling over the paper.

Clarke and Raven were on the floor when Kaylee grabbed the drawing back. The doors started to open and they all looked to the doors. Lexa was standing in the doorway. "Clarke started it!" Raven said, pointing at Clarke.

"No! You did you make me fall into your trap!" Clarke said to Raven. "Wait. Where's the paper." Clarke looked around her. Clarke looked up at Kaylee who was holding it, open. Kaylee was looking between her and Lexa. "Don't. Say. Anything." Clarke told Kayle.

"Okay." Kaylee said, holding out the 'y'.

"And can you get off me?" Clarke asked Raven. Raven got off of Clarke and helped her up. They all turned to Lexa.

"What just happened?" Lexa asked.

"I feel like living today and not getting killed by Clarke so I don't know what you are talking about." Raven said. Raven took the paper from Kaylee and then squealed. "You've been hiding this from me?" Raven asked Clarke, excited. "I mean, I don't know what this is, it's just a uh blank piece of nothing. I have to go uh my goldfish is stuck in the toilet." Raven walked out of the elevator. "I'm keeping this. You'll get it back later." Raven told Clarke.