Chapter 1

One punch, two punch, three punch, four punch. This is getting good. I take every punch like the man I am, keeping my body hardened. The shrimpy man, known as Macro, keeps going. When he realizes he isn't doing any damage, he moves on to Kaminari and Todoroki. Chargebolt and I are the defense, Shoto and Deku are the ones fighting. Despite them being the top two heroes, it's still pretty unsure on who is going to win.

"Hey Shrimp-man! Take that!" Deku yells, kicking him square in the jaw. His eyes go wide, Macro's blonde hair swooshing as he almost hits the ground. At the last second he creates a tide, pushing himself up and Deku to the ground.

"Need any help?" A mystery voice yells. We look over, temporarily distracted as we look at the five heroes.

The black haired man walks forward, pulling out a gun. A blonde girl does the same. A deer and fox made of flames just behind them. "Dynamite, looks like this'll be pretty easy. You should take a break for once, don't wanna break those pretty painted nails of yours," the black haired boy laughs.

"Oh shut it, these nails may be on fleek but this is my job. Plus, he's messing with some old friends of mine so it's time for payback!" A boy with blonde and spiky hair appears between them, smirking at all of us. Bakugo! It's Bakugo! I can't help but smile at him, it's been so long.

"We could use the help, Dynamite." Deku smiles, and to all our surprise he smiles back in a kind way.

Macro sends water spurting in all directions, Bakugo and his merry men and women dodge the attack as they rush closer. "What song?" the blonde asks.

"Something epic!" The black replies.

"Agreed, make it a cool one!" Bakugo yells.

Song? Bakugo is wearing headphones, do they listen to music while they fight?

Bullets shoot out of the two guns, the flame foxes fire zooms by every few seconds. Speed. The deer uses his flaming antlers to headbutt him. I'm surprised the flames don't go away even while wet.

Deku lands punches and Shoto uses mostly his fire on Macro but also his ice when necessary. Charge Bolt aims his electricity at the villain and succeeds to hit only him. Thanks to the tech department and lots of practice, Kaminari learned to aim his electricity. He wouldn't be able to do it if he didn't have those gloves on though. I land some punches, but Bakugo's muscular arms are pretty distracting and I get shot back from a wave of water. He looks amazing. Hot. Wait, did I just call him hot?

Bakugo shoots his explosions out of his palms, pushing himself forward and landing an explosion in the perfect spot. One more good hit and were golden. Macro is more on guard, he focuses on keeping Bakugo, Deku, and Shoto back while keeping an eye on Kaminari's distance attacks. He isn't too focused on me, black haired, blonde, and the two flame animals.

What can I do? He needs an attack from someone else, someone with more power. I growl, they need an entrance. "MotorBoy!" I hear Bakugo yell.

"Got it!" Macro turns around, smirking. He thinks he's won, that this boy who must be named MotorBoy can't hurt him that much. Can he? Bakugo aims his palm at the ground, looking closely at MotorBoy who was now running towards the fish man while forming a fist.

As he punches him, something surprising happens. An explosion.

BOOM!

The smoke rises, and when it starts to fade away I see Katsuki's group of friends doing a celebration dance while he sits, his eyes wide. Macro, on the ground silently weeping. The police pick him up, putting on the powerful cuffs that take away his powers while on.