Forever with Jamie?

Start from the beginning

She walked down the hallway too the nurse file room.5 mins passed and Jamie walked in.

''Hey, beautiful.''He smiled as he stood in front of me.

''Hey, Babe.''I smiled.

He grabbed my cold clammy hands, and slowly pulled me up.I was a little wobbly.I was leaning into his chest.

''mmm that hurts like a bitch.''I grunted into his chest.

''You ok baby?''He asked as he helped.

''Yeah I'm ok.''I smiled.

The nurse walked in with a smile.

''Hello,Fiance!''She laughed.

''hello, ma'am.''He smiled but kept his focus on me.

''Ok,here are your papers I'm gonna need you guys too sign them.Now we do have some strict rules for home and activates.''She smiled politely.

She handed him a pen and the papers.He signed them all and handed them back to her.

''Ok,No swimming for at least a couple of weeks, Showers Daily, We do not suggest Any sexual Activates as in sex or anything else for the 2-3 days. And I do recommend to take ibuprofen for pain.''She laughed when we both looked at each other funny.

''Like the last thing I wanna do right now is have sex.''I laughed as the nurse walked out slamming the door.

''Can y-.''I began too say but was interrupted. 

''Yes I will help you.''he smiled.

''Ok well uh.''I said all shy.

I took my hands off his shoulders.And I could stand.I turned around slowly.And he unbuttoned the gown.The gown dropped too my feet.I could tell Jamie was doing a double take.Because when he placed his hands on my waist.I almost huffed.But when he placed his lips too my neck and started kissing it, thats what sent me over board.Causing me too turn around placing my arms around his neck.

''Your so Beautiful.''he hummed as he placed his lips on mine.

Giving a kiss.

For heaven fucking sakes was this man about to make me go over the edge?

I stepped away from his touch sighing too myself as he plopped down on the couch watching me get dressed.

***

Once I was dressed I pulled on my boots and turned too him as he stood up and placed the hat on my head.He put his hand in mine and we walked out of the hospital room,Walking too the elevator.We got on and straight got off after we reached the floor the SUV was on.We got in and drove too the Ranch.

When we arrived too the Ranch I was looking around for any sign of Kayce or anyone.But that was a no when I was forced too get out of the car.They were having the funeral for Lee today...I sighed as Me and Jamie held hands Walking too the back porch where everyone was.Surely enough Jamie let go and walked over too his dad leaving me making eye contact with Kayce and Monica right next too him.I sighed.

''Kayla good too see you here.''Monica smiled as she approached me.

''ah yeah.''I said as a small smile made it too my lips.

''So how long have you and Kayce been friends?''She asked as she and I both watched Kayce chasing Tate.

''We've been friends longer than your relationship.''I snorted a laugh.

''I know he loves you.''Monica sighed.

''yeah, well I feel the same way.But I'm getting' married too Jamie.''I coughed.

''Hm well he loves you still, but if something were too ever happen too me.Kayla I need you too make him happy.He needs too move on. And same for Tate I need you too raise him like if he were your on son.''she said before she walked off to her car with Tate behind her.

***

Days passed and the closer Kayla realized that she loved Kayce and the words repeating in her head over and over and over again.But she quickly realized when today was the day she actually had too get out of her and Jamie's bed and actually get dressed and do stuff with the cowboys today.So she got out of bed got a shower, got dressed, put her makeup on and ate.She was walking out the Dutton house when She heard Jamie yelling at Beth.Classic, it was like music to her ears, but not for some people.

*** She was about too take the cowboys up to fix the fences when her phone started ringing.

''Excuse me guys!Go ahead and take the ATV's and bring with ya!''I yelled as I answered my phone.

''Hey, Kayce.''I sighed.

''Kayla You gotta meet me at the hospital!It's Monica!''He was screaming into the phone.

''Kayce!Goddamnit!''I said before we lost connection.

I turned around and screamed for Rip.

''Rip!!''I screamed.

''I need the truck its a emergency!''I hollered as I ran across the gravel and too his truck as I fired it up and quickly drove down the drive way.

***

I quickly parked and hopped out of the truck,Walking across the street.Kayce was sitting down.

''Hey,whats wrong?''I asked as I sat by him.

''Monica...she...ah...didn't make it.''he whispered as he choked on his tears.

''What! how?!''I asked as looked at him with sorrow.

''two kids in middle school got in a fight she went to go stop it but one of then whacked her across the head and I guess she hit her head on the concrete, blood piled around her.Tate got a nurse and they fixed her up but later on a dy goes by and she falls off the porch barely breathing I took her too the Hospital and they gave her surgery.She pulled threw.Then she just died in the bed while I held her had.She said something though.''he said as he sniffled and looked over at me.

''I'm so sorry.''I ask as I grabbed his hand.

I kissed his knuckles.He sat closer too me wrapping a arm around me.

''Said I need too move on.force you not too get married too Jamie.''he sighed.

We sat there and talked for a while it started raining and the pouring so we went back too the Ranch.

To be continued...