• eleven •

Chapter eleven

I think I'm gonna like it here...

(Third POV)

(Third POV)

The travel was short, after leaving the headquarters, it wasn't long before the group had arrived at the small village just a few miles out from the compound. The small group of Recon Soldiers marvelled at the quaint civilisation, a few of them excitedly jumping around the whole place, more specifically, a four-eyed titan maniac and a certain potato lover. Never having experienced such a harmonious environment, the group couldn't help but to stop and stare, their curiosity getting the best of them all. – With this, the single Yukimura had decided to drop his altered look once more, as the village was a safe place and generally hidden from outsiders. Once the villagers took notice of the newly arrived group, many began to approach the young Yukimura, offering him their happy greetings- "Yukimura-sama! It's good to see you again, was your mission a success?", "Haru-sama, how are you? I haven't seen you or your siblings in a while! How is your sister and younger brother doing?" and even "Haru-niisama! Come play with us!" Many greetings were being spoken left and right, all towards the young man with white hair.

The misplaced group of ten watched as the young man who had found them (and undoubtably saved them) was swarmed by the villagers around them. They watched as the village residents were forcing the young man to take multiple different packages of food and all sorts of other things. They watched as the young man was trying but failing to refuse the fuss he was receiving; it was definitely a funny sight for the overwhelmed group. – While Haru was still trying to escape the fussing of the villagers, he turned towards the ragtag company he had found, asking them, "Hey, if there's anything that catches your eye or something you may need, feel free to get them. I'll cover any expenses." To say the least, the group was quite shocked at his gesture, and as much as they wanted to quench their curiosity of what things exists in this world, they otherwise refused his kind offer.

After finally being able to escape the clutches of some young village girls who had joined in the fray, Haru made his way back towards the onlooking group, carrying all sorts of things in his arms. With an exasperated sigh, both him and the Survey Corps members continued their travel to the Yukimura compound. – the remaining journey only took them twenty minutes or so, before the group soon approached a walled off enclosure, with a large navy-blue gate, two guards standing on either side of it. Once the two gatekeepers noticed the approaching whitette, they immediately bowed and proceeded to open the gate.

~