• six •

Chapter six

Chapter six

We'll see each other soon...

(Time skip)

(Yuna's POV)

Fifteen days have passed since our unlikely reunion with the two remaining Kamado siblings. Within that time, me, Haru and sometimes Kaito (though not very often), had been going back and forth between our estate and Urokodaki's home to visit them. During this time, my siblings and I have been attempting to restore the time we had lost with our two cousins, trying to spend every moment catching up. It was comical seeing baka-Haru and Kaito getting along so well with each other whenever we were with Tanjiro and Nezuko, and though he wouldn't admit it out loud, I think Kaito's secretly glad that there were now people close to his age that he could be with.

For once, after seven years, we were happy...

'I hope it stays that way...'

~~~

Today, it was only me and Haru who had come to the old man's place, Kaito decided to stay at home

Today, it was only me and Haru who had come to the old man's place, Kaito decided to stay at home. -Me and my brother, along with Sakonji-jiisan and Jiro-kun (Nezuko was in their room, hididng from the sun), were all engaged in a calm conversation, talking about general things and what Tanjiro must expect when receiving and going on missions. We continued talking for a while before soft chimes could be heard from a distance, me and Haru had picked up on the noise a few moments ago thanks to our enhanced hearing, but now the chiming sounded a lot closer. It wasn't long before my cousin stood up and made his way towards the door, he opened it and seemed to just stare off at whatever was approaching from a distance, although, the rest of us in the room had an inkling feeling we knew who it was or at least what they were here for anyways.

A few more minutes passed before the chiming stopped, "Uh..." Tanjiro's voice seemed unsure, I snicker slightly, along with my brother. Before Tanjiro could say anything more the new arrival finally spoke, "My name is Haganezuka," a baritone voice rung out through the small clearing- "I have forged Kamado Tanjiro's sword, and I am here to deliver it." The man, Haganezuka, finished speaking. We watched as the addressed teenager perked up "Oh!" before giving a respectful bow, he introduced himself and then attempted to invite the swordsmith inside, but was interrupted when the man began talking again, seemingly ignoring him.