Disclaimer and A/N

A/N: I will try to keep this short and sweet- Hey guys, this is my first time attempting and publishing any form of creative writing, my apologies if its not up to standard. I have decided to write this fanfic purely out of boredom because of the UK's national lock-down and I needed an escape from online school.

Because this is my first time doing this, I am open to any criticisms you may have of this story, but criticism that is within reason and not rude. Feel free to point out any writing errors that I may have missed before I published a chapter.

I don't really have a set plan regarding when i update chapters, so for the meantime I'll just be uploading whenever. 

Also, I advise that anyone who is going to read the book, reads over the whole of OC's Profile/Background as it contains information that helps readers understand why certain events take place.

This is pretty much all I have to say, please enjoy the story, again, this is solely for the purpose of entertaining my boredom. Thanks for even discovering this book!

~

Disclaimer: Apart from the story idea, oc backgrounds and oc's, all rights reserved to the authors of KNY's- Koyoharu Gotouge and SNK's- Hajime Isayama.

Any photos, GIFS and videos that appear in this story are not mine!! (CTTO)

Photos used in the book cover are not mine, I have just used them to make an edited cover, again: Credits to the owner(s).

~

I hope you enjoy this fanfic!

Thank you for reading!

_Khionerei_