Kirishima shrugged then turned towards Mina and Kaminari who happened to be pleading with crocodile tears streaming down their face as they were on their knees begging the poor germaphode.

"(Y/n)-chan!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!" They both pleaded as they rubbed he palm of their hands together while the said girl kept backing away from them looking very distraught.

(Sorry for the messy doodle it's not as clean as my other drawings but I personally really like the messy aesthetic of messy doodles LOL)

"Now now give her some space guys." Momo said as she tried to push the crying duo away from the panicked germaphobe. "If you guys want I can tutor you guys at my house!" She offered as the two cheered.

"Thank you Momo-chan!"

"You're the best!" They cheered hugging onto each other as they cried together in happiness.

You sighed in relief placing a hand over your beating heart trying to calm it down. 'Holy SHIT if it wasn't for Momo I would've exploded they were too damn CLOSE!' You thought as you nodded to Momo thanking her.

"It's no problem." She said to you as she tried to calm down the Mina and Kaminari that were still kneeling on the floor.

Kirishima took this chance to approach the (h/c) haired girl who was bringing out a bottle of hand sanitizer and wiping her hands.

"Hey (Y/n)!" He called out, and this caught Bakugo's attention as he turned his head to look at the red haired male walking towards the girl.

"Do you mind helping me study?" He asked the girl while sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck giving her a nervous closed eyed smile. Before she could reply with a 'no.' He cut her off.

"I'll pay you back by buying you (favorite snack)." He offered as this caught your ears. The mention of this particular snack caught the attention of the girl as she looked at him intently, but before you could answer Bakugo cut him off.

"OI! SHITTY HAIR AS IF I'D LET YOU STUDY WITH CLEAN FREAK!" The ash blonde yelled slamming his hands on the table and walking up to the red head dragging him from behind the collar. "I'll kill you if you get any of the questions wrong!" He yelled to the red haired male who was helplessly getting dragged by the fuming ash blonde.

Again you were saved from helping anyone study. Truthfully, you didn't really study, rather you just read books and was able to retain the information quickly, they were just simple yes or no problems, so it would be quite troublesome if you were to help someone study since you yourself didn't know how to study. And especially because you didn't know how to teach someone, since, well you can't really talk.

You felt a tap on your shoulder. You flinched and took a step forward looking behind your shoulder to see a familiar tuft of green hair. Midoriya tapped his fingers together nervously looking to the side with a flushed face.

"A-ano..... (Y/n)-c-chan...." he stutter as he slightly bowed his head. "W-would y-you p-pl-please help me s-study!" He said raising his voice slightly bowing to you. Geez! What was it with these people  asking you to help study.

"I'll buy you (favorite food) to compensate!" He said screwing his eyes shut hoping that would give him a better chance, since Kirishima had told the class how he was able to bride you into training with him before the sports festival.

Midoriya had realized that he hadn't spent a lot of time with you and had gone a little distant. He felt a little guilt after the Stain incident since if it wasn't for the Nomu trying to attack him, you wouldn't have overused your quirk. So he was hoping that you would accept his offer so that he could spend some time with you and thank you for saving him.

"(L/n)-san." You turned to see the dual haired boy walking towards you and the green haired boy. "I'd also like to join your study session." You groaned, now Todoroki too!? Seriously! The material for the upcoming test wasn't even that hard, all you had to do was review the past material and not be stupid thats it! You rubbed your temples with your fingers as you tried to calm down the incoming headache that was about to surface.

"A-ah! Y-you don't h-ha-have to..." Midoriya softly trailed off looking down at the ground as heat swelled up in his face. It really was a stupid idea to ask you to help him. If you had rejected Mina, Kaminari, and Kirishima, why would you accept him?

Looking down at the green haired boy you had a disappointed expression on his face. That look! Ugh you couldn't handle that look of disappointment, even if you were the cold hearted bitch you presented yourself to be, your parents had taught you to be compassionate to others, but the first person you had showed that compassion to pushed you away. Perhaps that was the reason why you were so cold to others. But Midoriya had gone out of his way to repeatedly show his sincerity and he was the first person to slowly open you up and open a gate way to the rest of Class 1-A.

Sighing you took out your note pad furiously writing something down before flipping to another page and writing the same thing before ripping the 2 pages out and shoving them to the two male students. You then picked up your bag and shoved your exam paper into your bag and tugged up your mask walking out the door to go home. They looked down to read the paper in their hands, a small smile forming on their face.

(Address)
4 o' clock sharp, if you're late I won't open the door for you.
Make sure to bring hand sanitizer, a bottle of cleansing alcohol, and a few pairs of medical gloves.
Clean your supplies before you come.
Don't be late.

-(Y/n)