Soy Luna Quotes

Hey guys!! I'm back with some Soy Luna quotes. For this chapter, I would like to give some credit to some amazing people disneyloverfan08 and FairyDoesFandoms who actually gave me some ideas for some of these quotes!! Please go read their stuff both of them are amazing and talented writers.  I would also give credit to an amazing and special friend of mine, MissRoller15 who sadly does not have Wattpad :(. However, she also wrote a couple of these herself and wanted me to put them in here and I felt so grateful to do so. 

Matteo, stressed about getting Luna a good gift: Since when do you get to judge my gift ideas? I always help you out and now you're judging me?!
Gaston: I literally said you should get her chocolate ice cream instead of vanilla (MissRoller15 wrote this one)

Luna, talking about Matteo: He's so snobby but romantic and whenever he's mad I love him even more
Nina, gazing off to the distance: And he has the worst puns but I love it and he's great at photography
Luna, now looking at Nina: we aren't talking about Matteo anymore are we (disneyloverfan08 wrote this one)

Ambar and Luna cooking spaghetti 
Ambar: Luna, what do we do next? Strain the noodles or...?
Luna: How am I supposed to know? My mom cooked but I didn't learn much, let's look it up on Youtube.
10 minutes later
Ambar: HOW ARE THERE SO MANY TYPES OF SPAGHETTI SAUCES? (MissRoller15 wrote this one)

Emilia: now I'm sure you know why I called you in here today
Matteo: because I accidentally sent you a dick pic?
Emilia: chokes on wine ACCIDENTALLY??? (FairyDoesFandoms wrote this one)

Ambar: Simon and I have the kind of easy chemistry where we finish each other's-
Simon: Sentences.
Ambar: Don't interrupt me.

Luna: What the fuck is wrong with you?!
Matteo: Wow, you could start with a 'good morning'.
Luna: Good morning. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

Benicio: So are we flirting right now?
Ambar: I AM LITERALLY STABBING YOU TO DEATH
Benicio: That doesn't answer my question

Nina: You know, not every problem can be solved with a cookie.
Luna: That's why I carry two cookies.

Nico: What's a word that's a mix between 'sad' and 'mad'?
Pedro: Disgruntled, miserable, desolated-
Simon: Smad.

Matteo, smirking: How's the sexiest person here~?
Luna, smirking back at him: I don't know, how are they~?
Matteo, flustered: I-
Gaston, from across the room: I'm doing great, thanks!

Matteo: I think we should have glowstick juice injected into our bones so that way when we break them there's a fun lil surprise
Luna: what's the surprise?
Nina: blood poisoning (FairyDoesFandoms wrote this one)

Matteo, in a high voice, holding barbie: hey ken! I was thinking about going back to school and starting a career!
Gaston, in a deep voice, holding ken: nonsense, barbie. you're staying home and having my kids
Nina: what the fuck are you guys doing?
Gaston: playing systemic oppression

Simon: Do you ever want to talk about your emotions, Ambar?
Ambar: ... No.
Jazmin: I do!
Simon: I know, Jazmin.
Jazmin: I'm sad!
Ambar: I know, Jazmin.

Nina: Luna, can I talk to you for a second?
Luna: Yeah, what's up? Lemme guess. You and Gaston are having problems and you want me to teach you how to kiss?
Nina: What? No, stop that. I know how to kiss. I've read books.