Shotos plan

Bakugou pov:

I woke up from my old hag waking me up. "oi brat wake the fuck up!" she yelled right in my ear! Urgh. Whatever. I got up and send my good morning text to deku.

It was Sunday so no school luckily. I ate breakfast and walked to the gym. When I arrived I started working out. Some girls stared at me and I yelled at them.

Soon after I got home again and showered. After my well needed shower I saw a text from deku and... Thotoroki?

What the hell did he wanted?! I of course got on deku's text first and saw he answered to my good morning with 'gmorning kacchan!🧡' I smiled at that and got on icyhots.

'hey katsuki' he texted me as I replied with 'what candy cane' to sound not so interested. 'do you miss Izu?' he asked as I texted 'duh of course I do'.

Now I got a little curious what he meant... 'well I have a plan so you can come here' shoto texted me as my eyes widen.

'fucking fuck... I'm in if it's gonna make zuku happy' I texted as my ear tips started heating up. Wow he really is not such a bad guy. (duh)

'great okay so my plan is......'

'okay sure I'd love too' I texted as he replied with 'okay so you'll be here in a week I give you the tickets and drive you to izus house so you surprise him, k?'

'yeah'

'okay alright then see ya.'

'whatever bye'

I was SO happy! He really isn't such a bastard at all. So just 1 week...I really miss my Izu...

3rd persons pov:

After a few days Izu stopped ignoring everyone cause they were basically begging him to forgive them. So he did. But still it hurted.

To know your partner deserves the world and you.... You're just some random person they desided to love.

Maybe he was just over thinking this. Izuku wasn't sure himself. But the days of the week shoto was different from the week before...

He zoned out more often and when Izu would get him back in real life he would just say 'it's nothing zuku' and the worst thing was....

Katsuki... He sometimes forgot to call or not send his normal 'good morning's' or 'good night' texted. That hurted the most.

One night when they called (it was Friday) Izuku asked him "kacchan do you not love me anymore..?" he asked in tears.

Katsukis heart shattered in million pieces. How could he make izuku feel like that?!he also felt guilt and sadness rush over him.

"of course I still love you baby! What made you think that I don't?!" he asked tearing up.

"w-well you didn't send your usual good mornings or good nights and I know that sound childish and all but you distancing yourself from me" izu sobbed out.

"I promise you zuzu baby I still love you and that not gonna go away you're not gonna get rid of me that easily." Katsuki said almost letting a tear roll down his cheek.

Izuku was happy to hear his boyfriend still loved him. But felt horrible to make him cry too." oh and kacchan do you maybe know why shoto is zoning out so often lately? "he tried to say without sobbing and sniffing.

They talked it out and it was time to head to bed. Katsuki send a 'good night zuzu love you💚' to Izuku wich he responded with 'love you too kacchan gnight!🧡' he smiled at izus text.