𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5~ 𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠

Start from the beginning

Cecilia dodged Y/n, coming at her with a wooden knife. "Ah, good try." Cecilia smirked. 

"Again, I'm not good in combat. Anyway, here." Y/n tossed the knife to Cecilia. "Alright, here we go." She warned. 

Cecilia ran towards Y/n, and she dodged as she held Cecilia's hands back. "Good! Just what I taught you." Cecilia chuckled. "Look kid, there's something you should know about why we do these things." She sighed. 

Y/n blinked a couple of times in confusion. 

"You should know that... not everybody in this world will be your friend. They'll try and kill you, no matter what." She replied, looking at the knife. 

Y/n frowned a little in surprise. "I know that, but why are you telling me this?" I ask in worry. She sighed. 

"Never mind, let's continue." She said genuinely.

~

Your POV

Eren and Jean stood up in front of each other with heads closer to eachother. 

"Eren... Really?" I said in annoyed tone. 

"Eren, please stop it!" Armin shouted at him. Eren grabbed Jeans shirt. 

"Gentlemen, please." Mikasa walked up and put Eren's arm down. He look down with a guilty face. 

Suddenly, Jean grabbed Eren by his shirt. "You think you can judge me?!" Jean shouted. 

"Huh?! You rip my shirt, your dead!" Eren threaded him. 

"I don't give a damn about your shirt, you piss me off!" Jean replied. 

"What?! Are you crazy!?" Eren yelled back.

Eren suddenly kicked Jean down to the floor by his shin. "Dammit! What the hell was that move?" Jean questioned while holding his head. 

"Little something I picked up this afternoon while you were busy with your thumb up you ass." Eren replied looking down at Jean. "You honestly believe the Military Police are you ticket to the good life? You're not a soldier, you're a joke." He added on. Everyone in the room was silent.

The door creaked open with Sadies looking out. "Would someone care to explain the little ruckus I heard just now? I do hope everything is alright."

...

Jean and Eren sat down in their seats. Infront of me, Mikasa raised her hand to speak. "Sasha passed some gas, commandant." She ended up saying. 

It wasn't long before I started hearing snickers around the room, including Armin and I. "Why am I not surprised?" Sadies said, coving his mouth. 

Sasha gasped in horror. "For the love of god, lean some self-control." He said, walking out of the room. Sasha then rushed to Mikasa, begging for forgiveness. Armin and I both awkwardly watched as we both chuckled slightly.

~

"Do you have heart?"

All the cadet saluted.

"As of this moment, you have three options open to you! Choose wisely! The Garrison Regiment, whose job is to reinforce the walls! The Scout Regiment, who rides out into Titan country to take back what was once ours! Lastly, the MP Regiment, maintaining law and order under orders from His Royal Majesty!"

"Those cadets eligible for MP have already been named. The rest of you, take a look! These are the top of your class!" Commander shouted.

~