Sleeping in

Hoi! I loved writing this one. (Hello! It's me from the new version. I still liked re-writing this one. Hope you like it!)

Hermione walks up the stairs to the Gryffindor boys dorm. Ron was too lazy to check on Harry, so the task fell on her, as always. Ron had come down 15 minutes ago saying that Harry was still asleep. She had given him a few minutes. He hadn't had that good of sleep the past few weeks. She wanted him to be somewhat well rested for class. She quickly opens the door to try and wake Harry by the creaking. "Harry!" She calls for him as she walks to his bed. "If you don't wake soon you'll be late."

Harry gave no response except the soft snores that were already present when she went in. Hermione honestly doesn't want to go and invade her friend's privacy, but classes start in 20 minutes. She ignores her mind telling her to stop and just go and, slowly opens the curtains on Harry's four-poster bed.

Finally, after about five (5) seconds of her opening the curtain painfully slowly, she pulls it open, like ripping off a Band-Aid. Hermione closed her eyes before she could see anything, ashamed of what she did. Is this really Hermione Granger, the brightest witch of her age? She sighs. What's done is done, though she could leave and pretend as if nothing happened. NO. She's come this far and, Harry should get to class. Professor McGonagall had said today she would be covering an essential spell.

Hermione takes a deep breath, she slowly begins to lift her eyelids. She keeps her eyes half-open, trying to make sure that Harry is well, decent. From what little Hermione can see, that blanket is covering him from his stomach down. With that small ounce of reassurance, she fully opens her eyes. Of course, all there is to view is Harry sleeping peacefully in his bed, not twisting and turning from nightmares. Now she feels worse. Maybe this was a bad idea.

She quietly sighs and rests her hand on Harry blanket. What is going to do? She smiles, happy that her friend finally got a nights rest without waking screaming or crying. Her smile promptly fades, she knows she ought to wake him for classes, but she can't find it in herself to do so.

She looks to the floor and brings her hands to her head to rub her temples, not sure what to do. She could leave Harry and let him, finally, have some sleep, which is understandably vital, or she could wake him- Her thoughts get cut off by a muffled groan and some silk-like cloth shifting.

She looks up is met by a tuft of blond, almost silver, hair. Now Hermione likes to think of herself as observant and, she's pretty sure she would have seen the hair on the Gryffindor red bedsheets, plus Harry's hair is definitely not that colour. But now she's questioning if she's really that observant. Pardon her language. But... How the fuck did she miss that?

Naturally, she decided to reach out and touch it. Because, why the fuck not? It actually felt... soft? Although the hair had a bit of leftover gel in it, soft nonetheless. Curious, she tried to figure out where the tuft of hair was coming from. She soon finds a silk fabric, she can't see it, but Hermione knows what she's feeling. It almost feels like Harry's invisibility cloak. She grabs a handful of the fabric(?) and pulls.

She was not prepared to see Draco-Bloody-Malfoy. She stares for a second, her brain to compute that Harry Potter, her best friend of over four (4) years, and Draco Malfoy, what she thought was her best friend's rival, in bed together. They look peaceful, and Malfoy has been a touch pleasanter than usual since the start of the year.

Harry looks so relaxed and carefree. "Fuck." She mutters under her breath as she places the cloak back on Draco. "You owe me big time for this." She closes the curtains of Harry's bed.

Hermione leaves, shutting the door slowly as not to wake them. She walks over to a curious Ron. "Where's Harry?" He looks around as if I was trying to hide him. "He's ill and needs some rest." She sees him about to race up the stairs to make sure he's ok. "But that doesn't you can skip. He'll be fine as long as he gets some rest. Ok?" Ron rolls his eyes while grumbling something Hermione couldn't quite make out. "Come!" She grabs his wrist, pulling him out of the common. They were already going to be late for class. They should, at least, try being less late.

I think this was one of my favorites to write. I hope you liked it! Tell if you see any typos. 

Bye qazwc!