We

I just noticed a few things I missed, so I edited them. If it looks different then that's the reason.

Sorry. This is a small spoof I've seen and want to write a bigger story about. Sorry, some of this isn't fluff.

Harry strolled into the great hall kind of sore from last night. He notices Hermione, Ron, and Ginny at the Gryffindor table.

Harry strolls towards them and sits down. He can smell the food on the table and he places some on his plate.

"Harry where were you last night?" Ginny asks him curiously. He had been seeing someone for a few months and him and his boyfriend recently decided that they should inform their friends.

"Well, I-" He starts to explain before Ginny disrupts him. "It's not I anymore it's we." He nods a sly smirk forming on his face. 'This bitch really wants me to say we, well ok' and he continues to explain.

"Ok... Then we hooked up with Draco Malfoy last night." He says looking directly into her eyes.

Ginny spit the drink out that she was drinking and looks very surprised. Ron looks a little wheezy and then faints. Hermione being the smarty she is just nods already knowing. "Ron get up! It's not like we didn't know." Hermione starts to shake him.

"B-bu-but he's a MALFOY," Ron tries to argue. "I'm fine with you being bi but Malfoy. You could have chosen anyone but Malfoy." "Ron. You also like someone in Slytherin." Harry and Hermione say to him. He mumbles something about it being different. Harry chuckles a little and gets up to leave the hall.

Hermione follows him wanting all the details...

If you have any confusion on who Harry is dating. He is dating Draco. I hope you like this small oneshot I made. I made it to make up for how long I didn't post. The original was something like:

Hermione or Ron: Where were you last night Harry?

 Harry: I wa-    

Ginny: It's not I anymore. It's we.

Harry: We hooked up with Malfoy last night

I, unfortunately, don't know who started it.

Bye qazwc!